Miranda cannot post/Forum Problems - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #1
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Miranda cannot post/Forum Problems

Miranda wrote me this mail "Miranda told me that she has problems with posting. Whenever she posts, a box will come out and ask her to type more than 2 characters, despite that she already did so. She said she has sent an e mail to the responsible person of the site to help. She wanted to tell posters who sent her PM or good rep that she can't respond."

because now i cannot even post, i can "reply" to a PM but then even though I typed something, but nothing came out in that PM. I fear that the posters will think I am arrogant for not replying anything to them.

So please help me, i don't know whats wrong?
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #2
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miranda cannot post/Forum Problems

thank you gala for making this thread, strangely, i can post now with my office's computer, so i don't know if the problem lies with my home's computert

but then i had this [font size=timeroman] words all throughout my PM to you problem even when i was using my office's computer 2 days ago

so i don'tg know whats going on, may be i gonna take my computer to my office's computer man to check

THANKS AGAIN, GALA , i am just too troublesome

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote