2012 Dubai - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #181
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Does she say somewhere explicitly that she goes to Germany? "Home" could also be Florida, no?
Going back to Germany to get the tests seems so super serious...
She definitely sees Berlin as her home, where she usually goes to the Olympic Support Center at the Sportforum Berlin.
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #182
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Well, I hope that it is "just" a virus and that blood tests will show that everything is OK.
They often do those blood tests to make sure that there isn´t sth like mononucleosis.
Good that she has two weeks off now, that should be enough time to recover and then be 100% fit again for IW and Miami.
But as I said, her ankle didn´t bother her, that is the positive thing and now let´s hope that the results of the blood tests will be positive or negative in this case (whatever is positive for her ) as well!
Please be negative. Mono is ruining tennis rn.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #183
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
btw-commentry said Sabine will next play more dubs with Jule cause of Petkos injury...and Sams olympic training with dellacqua...would be nice to watch
About time. They should've played doubles at AO imo. Hopefully they'll be an awesome team and win Stuttgart together.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #184
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
About time. They should've played doubles at AO imo. Hopefully they'll be an awesome team and win Stuttgart together.
Yep! seems communication missed a bit - and Görges waited to long for Petko returning. Would be great to see them together on court
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #185
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
at least I understand something a little bit what was said in Polish but I still think Sabine speaks German with her dad her mum says go, go in Polish if I heard it well and then say it once again in Polish, funny
Yeah, it was funny indeed The Polish-German mix by her mother I got lucky that I'm Pole and I can understand all the phrases in polish language, between players with polish origins And there are more and more

However, the Sabine's statement was not so optimistic, her voice was heard in pain, angry at himself and helplessness. In this moment I just wanted to hug her and say: "nothing has happened, it's just your bad day, physically and mentally, we understand this. Head up!"

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #186
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

ES shows it again
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 06:02 AM   #187
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ES shows it again
Sabine: Especially after seeing it i feel she should hide a new coach.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #188
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused as to what her mother said to her because there are two different translations on GM

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #189
country flag Specter
★ ★ ★ ★

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
I'm confused as to what her mother said to her because there are two different translations on GM
Can't believe I'm feeding the troll responding to you again, but if you mean Melange's post, that was a joke. He replaced Mama Lisicki's comments with Piotr's from his last coaching of Caroline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
seriously?

video here: http://video.eurosport.pl/tenis/wozn...42/video.shtml

Piotr: you aren't here, you aren't there. those framed balls, no 1st serves in - you know why you don't have them? How could they be if you are not thinking what you are doing. You are standing here like a piece of meat that wants to do something but doesn't know what. (showing with his finger) Why didn't you hit that ball? Because you didn't see it.
Caro: I did see it
Piotr: Don't discuss with me now. This is a complete bullshit/rubbish. Now I will tel you what to do: while serving watch the ball, with new balls go lower on your legs, stand on baseline. She is not running, she is playing you high with backhand. And why you are doing? You are not hitting the ball harder. At her second serve you have to cover the ball (umpire saying time) hit it,and you are (showing it to Caro ) here and here, you are nowhere. Understand? you are nowhere. The racket low, hit with spin, close with elbow. Oh and Carolina, did you play backhand down the line? This is really laughable/pathetic. fuck...

that's all
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #190
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

As I commented elsewhere, I cannot believe some on TF actually thought the 2nd translation was real!!!

If that was Mama Lisicki, I'd be inclined to smash a piece of ceramic pottery over her head!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #191
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I was pretty certain it wasn't real, I was just confused because others were talking about it as if it was real.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #192
country flag Specter
★ ★ ★ ★

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
OK thanks for clearing that up. Don't worry I'm not trolling, ok. If you read some other comments on TF, you can see I felt bad about some of my comments on these forums. I just say too much on what I'm thinking, it's my bad habit, it's been hard to cure.
That's actually the reason why I'm still 90% sure I'm talking to the most elaborate and successful troll I've ever encountered. I can't imagine anyone actually revealing this much insanely personal information on a forum like TF, without any logical incentive to do so. If you're for real, I suggest getting a diary for that kind of stuff, if not a psychologist. If not, then I congratulate you on having the entire forum fooled and hats off for all the work you've put into this Mike persona.
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #193
country flag Specter
★ ★ ★ ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
As I commented elsewhere, I cannot believe some on TF actually thought the 2nd translation was real!!!
Well, some people also responded to that obvious "pedophile Nazi" troll like he was dead serious. Nothing on here shocks me anymore.
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #194
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Oh.

Did Papa Woz really say that? Terrible.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #195
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
don't worry, Jule did the same and everything was ok, perhaps she took the virus from Jule during FedCup...

btw-commentry said Sabine will next play more dubs with Jule cause of Petkos injury...and Sams olympic training with dellacqua...would be nice to watch
Sabine playing dubs For some reason, I really like it when some of my fave players (and I watch practically only singles) play doubles. I love the dynamics of it, the friendship and the mutual support and cheering. It's specific because tennis is mainly regarded as an individual sport I loved Sabine with Sam in dubs, but because of the Olympics, we'll get to see a lot more national teams competing in tournaments this year. Plus, I really like Julia too, her style and forehand are just... she really plays beautiful tennis (still can't believe she lost to that pusher Radwanska ). Hopefully, they'll make a good combination

Btw, does anyone know when is Petko coming back? I miss her
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote