Babos Timea - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #391
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Babos Timea

first really notable win even if Hypestea wasnt good. Espeially 3rd set, she run out of gas, Timi just had to finish.

Timi was so nervy in 1st set, then went obnoxious as hell, bless her. I loved it though

next round Mayr... obviously would be disappointing losing to her after beating "big name" in previous round, still should not underestimate her.
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #392
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

welcome to the top 100

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #393
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

The first wtatennis.com appearance

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #394
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Second WTA semifinal in a row!

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #395
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

How difficult is watching a tennis player to play tennis??
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #396
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

good win again, even if its just Mayr

I dont see more than 10% chance beating Errani, although I´m usually pessimist. Just reading some hungarian news headlines made me bad feeling. They know nothing but talking about final already...
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #397
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

very pleased.
makes me excited for the french open,

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #398
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battiv View Post
How difficult is watching a tennis player to play tennis??
I was watching like for 1 hour how 30 Mexicans try to dry the center court I was so pissed first, but now I think this experience worthed it. Especially the ballkids were hilarious, how 10 kids grouped in 1 square meter and faned with... papers (?) the court. Then the commentators spoke about manana and cancha 2, so I went to sleep.
But Timi won, what really matters

Well they can hype Timi all they want, I think every tennis player learned the lesson in Hungary with Agi + she have a sport psychologist, a menthor and dad coach to help

I'm more excited about Wimbledon
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #399
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Very impressed by her game! Seeing her play for 1st time vs Errani and Timea is the one dictating.
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #400
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Wow! What a great win for her!!!! Congrats!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #401
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Wow, Timi played so well in Budapest last year against Vinci, but the match against Errani was levels above it and not just because she won now! Yeah she clearly dictated and Errani wasn't bad at all!

10% heh I so hope Greta wins too!
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #402
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Great! The World is speaking about her. It's beautiful a final Hun vs Rom. Between Babos and young Romanians (Cadantu, Begu, Halep, Dinu, Cirstea..) a long rivalry begins.
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #403
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
Wow, Timi played so well in Budapest last year against Vinci, but the match against Errani was levels above it and not just because she won now! Yeah she clearly dictated and Errani wasn't bad at all!

10% heh I so hope Greta wins too!
there will be many occasion to be cocky in the future. Like this final.
she was SO GOOD til middle of 2nd set.

that 25k Irapuato tournament doesnt sound really exciting... what a pretty young girl has to do to get WC into IW qualy?
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #404
country flag Battiv

Two question for you Hungarian:

- How do you pronounce, Babòsh or Bàbosh?
- Did you read in her site something about her fit? I have noticed that she has take weight and the translators from Hungarian to Italian aren't good. Her father write very much and he deals with very technique matters.

Last edited by Battiv : Feb 26th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #405
country flag Maza1987

she did it,
v happy for her
approx wr68