Who's met Jelena!? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2007, 02:29 PM   #31
country flag Reese_x

Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light Reese_x is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who's met Jelena!?

bangkok open..
i got let into the players area after everyone had left the stadium, JJ was in a pretty bad mood cause the WTA representatives were making her sign all these papers and what not cause she had to retire from the match.. she turned round and saw me with my lame go jelena sign and smiled.. she recognized me from the crowd (cause i was the only one with a green go jelena sign out there haha). she was so nice i got to talk to her a little and she signed a newspaper article for me and i got a picture with her

Svetlana Kuznetsova. Martina Hingis. Amelie Mauresmo. Maria Sharapova. James Blake. Andy Roddick. Marat Safin.

Danai UdomchokeTammy TanasugarnParadorn Srichaphan
Reese_x is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #32
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Met her and Ana the same day at the French open and both are awesome
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 11:28 PM   #33
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

i met her in Belgrade exo
she signed my tennis ball
she was so nice
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 11:37 AM   #34
country flag downunderfan

downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all downunderfan is a name known to all

I met her and Sneki here in Auckland last year. They are both awesome! Sneki was giving us (the small group of noisy Serbs) nine tickets every day for Jelena's matches (they were getting them from the organizers). Jelena is lovely and so down to earth, we gave her few presents after she won the title. She was such a joy to watch and talk to!
downunderfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 07:16 PM   #35
heart

heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute heart has a reputation beyond repute

met her twice here in qatar total open- 2006, 2007

during start of 2006 when jelena was having this 1st round losses winning streak i think she lost to schruff during the first rnd she wasn't that known to other people yet so i was the only fan who went to her at that time she was going to the practice courts w/ her bro marco then i went near her & asked for an autograph & picture then she went to practice

in 2007 just asked for her autograph again but this time it was different since there were a lot more fans who came near her
heart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #36
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread

I never met her
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #37
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

I met her and her parents in HK (2009)

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2012, 04:25 AM   #38
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

I met her at AO 2010. was sooo nice to me.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote