DUBAI SF: Goerges beats Wozniacki for third straight time 7-6 (7-3) 7-5 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #166
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DUBAI SF: Goerges loses Wozniacki's respect, beats her 7-6 (7-3) 7-5

I seriously hope somebody's having fun with a misleading translation here..

If you compare that to the way Nensel talks to Julia or other coaches I can understand.... I know she says she likes the coachings blunt but this has nothing to do with being blunt, it borders on the abusive.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #167
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
another classy speech of mr Wozniacki

- you're not thinking at all
- you're standing like a piece of meat
- do not discuss with me
- ending this with: this is pathetic, fuck.
She really needs to drop him.
sweetadri06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #168
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

We try really hard to bash Pushniacki, but her father will always be her #1 basher!
Sylvester is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #169
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the three of you
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #170
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
If you compare that to the way Nensel talks to Julia or other coaches I can understand.... I know she says she likes the coachings blunt but this has nothing to do with being blunt, it borders on the abusive.
And what's funny is that everyone knows he has zero knowledge on tennis (has he ever touched a racquet anyway? ), yet he's basically insulting a professional tennis player in the form of his own daughter.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #171
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubai SF: Julia Goerges schools Fraudniacki again 7-6 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young 8 View Post
What has happened to him!!!

He is really taking Caro's slump on his face

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #172
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

seriously?

video here: http://video.eurosport.pl/tenis/wozn...42/video.shtml

Piotr: you aren't here, you aren't there. those framed balls, no 1st serves in - you know why you don't have them? How could they be if you are not thinking what you are doing. You are standing here like a piece of meat that wants to do something but doesn't know what. (showing with his finger) Why didn't you hit that ball? Because you didn't see it.
Caro: I did see it
Piotr: Don't discuss with me now. This is a complete bullshit/rubbish. Now I will tel you what to do: while serving watch the ball, with new balls go lower on your legs, stand on baseline. She is not running, she is playing you high with backhand. And why you are doing? You are not hitting the ball harder. At her second serve you have to cover the ball (umpire saying time) hit it,and you are (showing it to Caro ) here and here, you are nowhere. Understand? you are nowhere. The racket low, hit with spin, close with elbow. Oh and Carolina, did you play backhand down the line? This is really laughable/pathetic. fuck...

that's all
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #173
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

I can't.
Help will be bageled and it will be the most routine bagel in YEC history
Halepsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #174
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wozniacki could take a hint from her BFF Agatha and not take any on court coaching, problem solved.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #175
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seriously?

video here: http://video.eurosport.pl/tenis/wozn...42/video.shtml

Piotr: you aren't here, you aren't there. those framed balls, no 1st serves in - you know why you don't have them? How could they be if you are not thinking what you are doing. You are standing here like a piece of meat that wants to do something but doesn't know what. (showing with his finger) Why didn't you hit that ball? Because you didn't see it.
Caro: I did see it
Piotr: Don't discuss with me now. This is a complete bullshit/rubbish. Now I will tel you what to do: while serving watch the ball, with new balls go lower on your legs, stand on baseline. She is not running, she is playing you high with backhand. And why you are doing? You are not hitting the ball harder. At her second serve you have to cover the ball (umpire saying time) hit it,and you are (showing it to Caro ) here and here, you are nowhere. Understand? you are nowhere. The racket low, hit with spin, close with elbow. Oh and Carolina, did you play backhand down the line? This is really laughable/pathetic. fuck...

that's all
Omg he was still talking to her as she walked to the baseline. lmao
sweetadri06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #176
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

- do not discuss with me
Did she try to reply to him ? She never replies to him but the dude's a dictator after all so...

EDIT : Yes, well Piotr

Last edited by Vikapower : Feb 24th, 2012 at 07:02 PM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #177
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Piotr's a piece of shit and the sky is blue. Next.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #178
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Piotr the sooner she dumps that rude ass, the better
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #179
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

i can't imagine someone's father talking to their multi-millionaire extremely successful grown adult daughter like that over a GAME.
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #180
country flag tennisfan146

tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold tennisfan146 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

- do not discuss with me
If he really did say that then I feel really sorry for Caroline. No wonder she is not improving and is low in confidence when there is such a jerk in her camp. She needs to get rid of him ASAP.

Anyways, I am really happy for Julia. She played pretty well today. Many UEs, but balanced it with a big amount of winners as well. The occasional loopy ball also gave Wozniacki a hard time. It really seemed like she had a certain game plan today. The final should be interesting.
tennisfan146 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote