2012 Dubai - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 06:04 PM   #166
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2012 Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Quote from Sabine's Facebook page. Blood tests? I really hope that she didn't catch anything serious
don't worry, Jule did the same and everything was ok, perhaps she took the virus from Jule during FedCup...

btw-commentry said Sabine will next play more dubs with Jule cause of Petkos injury...and Sams olympic training with dellacqua...would be nice to watch
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 06:12 PM   #167
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

They will be adorable together!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:39 PM   #168
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I hope that it is "just" a virus and that blood tests will show that everything is OK.
They often do those blood tests to make sure that there isn´t sth like mononucleosis.
Good that she has two weeks off now, that should be enough time to recover and then be 100% fit again for IW and Miami.
But as I said, her ankle didn´t bother her, that is the positive thing and now let´s hope that the results of the blood tests will be positive or negative in this case (whatever is positive for her ) as well!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 08:18 PM   #169
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

hopefully that blood tests won´t show anything serious and she´ll be ready for IW and Miami...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 08:47 PM   #170
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Poor Sabs ! What`s wrong with her ?
Can`t imagine that the blood test will show something serious.
Imo it looks like she`s swamped with all the business she has on and of the court.
She probably has to pace herself better in everything she does.
Anyway she`s a cheerful nature and will (hopefully !) come back even stronger.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 10:49 PM   #171
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Poor Sabs ! What`s wrong with her ?
Can`t imagine that the blood test will show something serious.
Imo it looks like she`s swamped with all the business she has on and of the court.
She probably has to pace herself better in everything she does.
Anyway she`s a cheerful nature and will (hopefully !) come back even stronger.
No, I really don`t think so. As it was said before, her performance today was certainly not a mental issue.
In my eyes she seemed totally out of power from the first game on. Her movement looked like (this is really not meant cynical) she ran a marathon yesterday

And reading the translated conversation with her mom really just makes you feel so sad and sorry for her.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....64&postcount=1

Hope this won`t turn out to be too bad and she`ll recover quickly.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 10:53 PM   #172
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

"Hi everyone, I´m sorry for todays match. Having a little bit of a tough time since I got the virus at Fed Cup. I will go home now to see the doctors and make some blood tests to see why I feel so weak. Hope to be back to normal soon. Thx for your support!"

Does she say somewhere explicitly that she goes to Germany? "Home" could also be Florida, no?
Going back to Germany to get the tests seems so super serious...
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:03 PM   #173

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
And reading the translated conversation with her mom really just makes you feel so sad and sorry for her.

Her mom is so sweet.

I asked this somewhere else before: Where is her dad? He was not in Dallas and not in Linz. And I don't understand that... doesn't make sense.
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:26 PM   #174

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
No, I really don`t think so. As it was said before, her performance today was certainly not a mental issue.
In my eyes she seemed totally out of power from the first game on. Her movement looked like (this is really not meant cynical) she ran a marathon yesterday

You`re probably right. We have a similar discussion in Julia`s thread as you know.
The context is difficult but it`s an old Japanese wisdom that your are more prone to catch a flue or getting sick when you are stressed. You even don`t have to be aware of it.
It`s all speculation but my money is on this.
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:43 PM   #175
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
You`re probably right. We have a similar discussion in Julia`s thread as you know.
The context is difficult but it`s an old Japanese wisdom that your are more prone to catch a flue or getting sick when you are stressed. You even don`t have to be aware of it.
It`s all speculation but my money is on this.
Yeah, I know that discussion.
Well, when have the japanese ever been wrong about their philisophy and wisdom.
But it could also come from too much comforting and hugging Jule at FedCup Kidding
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 11:57 PM   #176

Quote:
But it could also come from too much comforting and hugging Jule at FedCup Kidding
When you consider this Andrea must be lying in her bed right now with about 40° temperature, also just kidding.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #177

TMI. Ah, wait. Just kidding. Ok. Just kidding. Sure.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #178
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #179
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Her mom is so sweet.
Yepp! Was so cute how they discussed in that polish-german-gibbering - made me laugh

so tragical-comical mix
(regretted not understood any polish)
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #180
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Yepp! Was so cute how they discussed in that polish-german-gibbering - made me laugh

so tragical-comical mix
(regretted not understood any polish)
at least I understand something a little bit what was said in Polish but I still think Sabine speaks German with her dad her mum says go, go in Polish if I heard it well and then say it once again in Polish, funny

anyway poor Sabine she looked exhausted with no strength to play...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote