Alexandra Cadantu - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:17 PM   #211
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Alexandra Cadantu (ROM)

It's was a unexpected quality match from two clay girls on HC. The first set was taken from ATP book - not any break points, very high percentage on first service (100 % for Alexandra ), very disputed TB.
In the second set Alexandra saved THREE times from 15-40 in Federer's style - very well placed and strong first services.

And Alexandra is back in TOP 100 in style
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:21 PM   #212
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She has definitely a better 1st serve than Dulgheru or Niculescu, that's for sure. However, still too many DFs because she more or less hits the second like she does her 1st.

She was outstandingly clutch throughout the match, took both BPs she had while saving the opponent's 6. Wow...

Well deserved quarterfinal against probably Dominguez-Lino. Room for more?
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:23 PM   #213
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
You know what is painful yet entertaining

Alex D.: 65% 1st serves, broken 6 times
Alex C.: 48% 1st serves, broken 0 times
Odd stat, yes. Where'd C make the diff?
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:32 PM   #214
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Odd stat, yes. Where'd C make the diff?
Cadantu won 89% of her points on her 1st serve throughout the match, 100% in the 1st set.

That girl is so completely random!
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #215
country flag Curcubeu

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...12/1039/OP.pdf

They probably thought Sorana would win and now Alex has to play on the parking lot!
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #216
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

What? They are stupid
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #217
country flag Curcubeu

I just saw that Alexandra is currently even ranked higher than Lourdes...

However, those moonballs, I don't think that she can deal that well with them, so we won't miss that much.

I still have a night session match at the ATP Marseille which would have been at the same time, but interests me more to be honest.
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 05:40 AM   #218
country flag grs

I know that Alexandra hasn't a play too enjoyable to watch but I love her determination, her fight for every single point and the intensity of her living the game. I really want to see her ranking higher
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #219
country flag grs

6-2 Alexandra 3/3 break points conversions
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #220
country flag Curcubeu

6-2 1*-0

From service GOAT to return GOAT! She's hammering LiDL's second serves!

I'm not allowed to think what she could achieve here...
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #221
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Alex the little to be the next HC GOAT

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #222
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
6-2 1*-0

From service GOAT to return GOAT! She's hammering LiDL's second serves!

I'm not allowed to think what she could achieve here...
4- 0 I give you my permission - you can think further
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #223
country flag Curcubeu

I guess she has more in common with Alex D. than her name...
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #224
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

is she choking?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #225
country flag grs

6-4; 6-0; Only 4 points lost on her service in the second set. Romanian HC Goat