** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:57 PM   #3796
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

uhm. okay then. Dont watch the episode that maria's going to be in because of 10 seconds of crude humour for entertainment purposes that happened 2 years ago.
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:22 PM   #3797
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Just for the record, the Serbs didn't take it too seriously, and as a citizen of Serbia I can tell you that much. We are a proud nation, and we are not going to let someone like Chelsea insult us just because she thinks she can. I would love to see how you would react if you or your nation were accused of things that don't have an ounce of resemblance to the truth.
People make derogatory comments about Western countries all the time, but few people take offense. That doesn't mean that citizens of those countries don't have any national pride; they just realize that such remarks are not true, and they ignore them. Don't misunderstand me: I'm not at all condoning what Handler said, but this idea of not letting someone insult you is simply absurd. People are going to insult you. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Just accept it and don't pay those people any mind.

Last edited by s teddy : Feb 22nd, 2012 at 11:46 PM.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:26 PM   #3798
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
c'mon, you can't offend people and nations based onthe fact that you are American, so you think "Whatthe heck? I can do it, and nobody can punish me for it".
On the upside, we have this governor of one of our states, Virginia, who thought it would be a good idea to force women to have a vaginal penetration procedure against their will, and the comedians made so much fun of him, and..........a few........women......were so pissed, that this afternoon.....he changed his mind. Or said he did.

I think he was afraid they might punish him.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:55 PM   #3799
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Who is that Chelsea or whatever she is woman? Why is she a hot topic in here? What does/did she say about Serbs, African Americans etc.? I have no clue what are all of you talking about and if any of you could explain it to me, I'd be very grateful.
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:29 PM   #3800
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

As an Irishman and also being gay, I know what its like to witness offensive jokes on TV and in life, but you know you just gotta try and accept that they are jokes at the end of the day crude or not. I may find it easier than some as I am a fan of crude humour...
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 01:42 AM   #3801
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

from wiki:

During the June 20, 2011 episode, while discussing Amy Winehouse's poorly received performance at a concert in Belgrade, Handler read a statement by Serbian Defense Minister Dragan Šutanovac calling Winehouse's performance a "shame and a disappointment". Handler then stated, "Well, so is your country".[13] The comment has since drawn criticism, with requests for Handler to apologize for the comment. A Facebook page and change.org petition have also been created calling for a boycott of Handler and E! until a public apology is given. Handler has yet to comment on the matter.[13] On June 25, 2011, Serbian Ambassador to United States, Vladimir Petrović, sent a letter to Bonnie Hammer, president of NBCUniversal Cable (which oversees the E! network), describing Handler's act as "inappropriate, distasteful, and just plain bad humor".

I dont see anything that bad in it personally. So unnecessary of the serbs.
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:17 AM   #3802
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be surprised that some Maria fans are making a big fucking deal out of nothing, like usual.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:30 AM   #3803
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Don't be surprised that some Maria fans are making a big fucking deal out of nothing, like usual.

Says the poster with the Jeremy Lin avi...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 02:49 AM   #3804
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:33 AM   #3805
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

well, chelsea is more of a bitchy catty so called comedian/TV show personality than a typical playful comedian that most people love. always find some of her remarks very distasteful at times, but i'll leave it here.
but then again, what does her past have to do with maria being on her show? it's not like she is going to devour her literally with her remarks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:39 AM   #3806
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I can't get this out of my head... although I'm not sure she'd go this far...
Chelsea: "What the fuck is wrong with you, why can't you serve the ball in?"

Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:45 AM   #3807
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:48 AM   #3808
country flag Sp!ffy

I hope she goes that far.

"You won 3 fucking games in the final?" *makes face to crowd*
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 04:55 AM   #3809
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

She's deffinetly gonna make some comment connecting her grunting to sex/orgasms.

I hope there's some chui Maria interaction.
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 06:14 AM   #3810
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

She has to go grunt. HAS TO. Hopefully Masha has some good comebacks prepared.