Alexandra Cadantu - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #196
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu (ROM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
After losing sets to Klepac and even Jurak the Q-rounds before!

But I guess it was more Mona completely losing her head. They have already played one match before at Wimbledon QR1 and Alex was able to win 9 games without having ever played on grass before as far as I can think back!
Yeah, that's probably it. There must be something about Alex C's game that troubles Mona since Alex has played so competitively against her twice on fast surfaces. It would be interesting to see what would happen if Alex C got to play Mona on clay.

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #197
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

(8)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) d. Petra Rampre (SLO) 64 57 76(6)

saved three MPs

Our Alex' love drama
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #198
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

It's so hard to follow Alexandra's matches on livescore
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #199
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 2 and 3 to Alexandra the greater
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #200
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Bogota, Main Draw:

(6)Mathilde Johansson (FRA) v Valeria Savinykh (RUS)
Estrella Cabeza Candela (ESP) v Q
Timea Babos (HUN) v (wc)Yuliana Lizarazo (COL)
Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v (3)Romina Oprandi (SUI)

Good luck...
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #201
country flag Curcubeu

Lost to Oprandi, but won 3-6 6-1 7-5 against Dokic in Monterrey R1
4th Top 100 win.

Possible R2 rematch against Alexandra The Great now!
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #202
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I like Alexandra first serve - it's really a good one for hard.
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #203
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, her 1st serve really isn't that bad. Her second is a mess, though, and she is still hitting too many DFs.

She also defended quite decently with some good length in her shots, hit some nice forehands as well, her return was surprisingly solid, her backhand on the other hand is quite loose. However, it's enough to beat Dokic today.

Where did you watch it?
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 04:39 AM   #204
country flag grs

http://envivo.terra.com.mx/deportes/deportes/471-mx/
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:38 PM   #205
country flag grs

Alexandra Cadantu - the best Romanian Hard Court player - ever
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:44 PM   #206
country flag Curcubeu

She is mentally so clutch today!
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:58 PM   #207
country flag Curcubeu

Watch and learn how to save BPs, Alex D. Lol
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:00 PM   #208
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

It would be so painful yet entertaining if Alex the lesser actually beats Soler.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:10 PM   #209
country flag Curcubeu

Alex C. def. Silvia Soler-espinosa 7-6(6) 6-3

Easy.

Alex D., retire please
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:13 PM   #210
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
It would be so painful yet entertaining if Alex the lesser actually beats Soler.
You know what is painful yet entertaining

Alex D.: 65% 1st serves, broken 6 times
Alex C.: 48% 1st serves, broken 0 times