** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 253 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:36 AM   #3781
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
pretty surprised that you guys havent found this out yet.
http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-sho...odeid=20272630
Maria Sharapova on Chelsea Lately next week on E!

Ugh. I'm so over Chelsea's racist ass.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:41 AM   #3782
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
never read it before.

i'm happy she didn't say U2 for the music question, Florence and the Machine and Coldplay are much better.
I'm also glad she didn't say Rihanna, Lady Gaga , Katy Perry, and all those other ones that other players seem to love.
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:44 AM   #3783
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
never read it before.

i'm happy she didn't say U2 for the music question, Florence and the Machine and Coldplay are much better.
I'm also glad she didn't say Rihanna, Lady Gaga , Katy Perry, and all those other ones that other players seem to love.
My dream is that she stans for Britney, but I know it isn't so
She seems to like alternative rock bands, wonder if she like The Script, I know she said she'd check them out on her website once
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM   #3784
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Well don't watch then
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:48 PM   #3785
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
But it is true I tend to steal food from my coach's plate, especially that he eats a lot of burgers.
Here we go, Masha about food... AGAIN! I assume this was made while Mike was on board or? I mean, I cannot imagine Hoggy eating a lot of burgers nor Masha stealing food out of his plate, while with Mike I totally can picture it. But maybe I am wrong.
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:58 PM   #3786
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

She already gained weight, she is going to be the new Mary Pierce soon
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:23 PM   #3787
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
no one's begging you to watch it. The thing with chelsea is that its harsh humour. She makes racist jokes and cultural jokes all the time. The serbs took that joke way too seriously. So Typical.
atominside is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 01:45 PM   #3788
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no one's begging you to watch it. The thing with chelsea is that its harsh humour. She makes racist jokes and cultural jokes all the time. The serbs took that joke way too seriously. So Typical.
Can you tell me what did she say about Serbs, or the joke she did directed to them, cause I can't watch the link right now.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 03:00 PM   #3789
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
My dream is that she stans for Britney, but I know it isn't so
She seems to like alternative rock bands, wonder if she like The Script, I know she said she'd check them out on her website once
haha that would be awesome.
and she probably likes some indie/alternative bands too.
I actually love pop songs but there is so much better music out there if you broaden your horizon.
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:00 PM   #3790
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
She already gained weight, she is going to be the new Mary Pierce soon
If she sees this comment, maybe she will get some liposuction, (or eat only half her dessert once a month) to deal with the "problem".

A purple dress like this can only hide so much..

http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_237lo.jpg#
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM   #3791
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not a Serb, I'm black (biracial) and I'm sure as heck not watching.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM   #3792
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
your loss.
atominside is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:33 PM   #3793
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
your loss.
She needs to get that Ihe app...the idiot host eliminator for people who can't stand the host, but still want to see some of the guests. be sure and get the one that has both audio and visual elimination capabilities.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:39 PM   #3794
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

What don't they have apps for, honestly.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 09:14 PM   #3795
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Exactly. She may be a good host, but c'mon, you can't offend people and nations based on the fact that you are American, so you think "What the heck? I can do it, and nobody can punish me for it". I don't have anything against the States in particular, but I think some of the people out there have a similar stance as Chelsea, and I just can't stand that.

Quote:
Just for the record, the Serbs didn't take it too seriously, and as a citizen of Serbia I can tell you that much. We are a proud nation, and we are not going to let someone like Chelsea insult us just because she thinks she can. I would love to see how you would react if you or your nation were accused of things that don't have an ounce of resemblance to the truth.

Quote:
Kudos
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread