Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #2611
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Jo View Post
Deepikatadze, thank you very much for the photos, they are very beautiful! Seems to me you were very close to her, which is awesome. Enjoy yourself!
You welcome.

Yeah, i was very close from her. I really wanted to take a photo with her but i was too shy to do that. Well, at least i'm really happy that i saw her live.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #2612
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

^Amazing pics, thank you. I'm sure she would've taken a pic with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
omg, i just saw this. i need to change my pick. this screams 'A TITLE'.
Dude, that was in Paris. But it makes sense that she'd do her best to win Doha and get the money to replace that stolen bag.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 09:00 AM   #2613
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
Dude, that was in Paris. But it makes sense that she'd do her best to win Doha and get the money to replace that stolen bag.
lol, in Paris? Why would they take a pic of her in Paris? Ah, now I get the clothes!
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #2614
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #2615
country flag Bobisa

Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute

''I bring the light and the joy!"
Bobisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #2616
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Bobisa, tesi se kolenom, tesi se, nema nam druge.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #2617
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of

just wondering, if she is to use a balcked-out racket, why not use the prince brand, when its clear Wilson is not doing her game any good... providing that her bad play has anything to the with the racket type in the first place... this black frame looks silly used by the player of her status (or previous status...)
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #2618
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Dubai

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #2619
country flag Bobisa

Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photo thanks!

Old Feb 18th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #2620
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

At least she's looking more interested than the photo in Doha
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #2621
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

She looks great
& I want that trophy in JJ's hands!!!!!
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #2622
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

She stole the picture, absoulutely.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #2623
country flag maya-serbia

maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold maya-serbia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
She looks great
& I want that trophy in JJ's hands!!!!!
maya-serbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #2624
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #2625
country flag Bobisa

thanks Foonie Lovely pic!