Paris. 2012. - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #331
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris. 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I just REALLY wanted a title/for her to keep her streak of at least a title since 2003. Just really thought it was a great opportunity.

I'm over it now that I realize it's really not that important in the long run
It's just february, the fact is simply that noone can ALWAYS win.
It's just a little bad because it probably was an easy way to get points in the ranking, but it's not a big deal after all.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #332
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

It's not a big deal that she lost, but it's a shame because she could have won some points and got closer to Azarenka. Plus, Kvitova canceled Doha, so she would get away more from her as well. Although, in all fairness, I don't think she really deserves the number 1 spot right now. Azarenka and Kvitova are IMO a bit more complete players. Masha is probably a better baseline puncher, and her serve has improved drastically, but she still needs to put her work in improving the footwork but, as long as the motivation is there, I'm not too worried about her. She was really off in this match, she was even a bit eager to argue on some calls And how often do we get to see that from Maria? xD Hopefully, she can prepare nicely for IW and Miami, although I think the tournaments she really wants this season are Roland and the Olympics. I think there is nothing that would make me more happy that her completing her Slams, and the way Vika, Petra and Caro play on clay? She has one hell of a chance if she plays good
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #333
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly she needed some rest and I do agree she doesnt deserve the top of the ranking right now. It will be interesting to analyze her next moves. Will she choose to focus on some tourneys only? I think so but her being not at her best (she has never been since her come back) makes her beatable, in every occasion, despite her trying so hard. I'm just worried she will end up this season too with just a bunch of nothing but honor. Before retirement she really deserves another slam
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #334
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Not too bothered by this loss too. Once I saw her fucking up the 4-2 lead in the first set I knew she wasn't as focused and I promptly switched over to Fed-Isner (Another stupid loss)
domon17th is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #335
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I got the tickets for RG Ill be there on friday, sat and sunday of the first week. hopefully she will be there
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #336
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
I got the tickets for RG Ill be there on friday, sat and sunday of the first week. hopefully she will be there
Have fun!!!
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #337
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So Jeal , I'm sure you'll get to see her at least once
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #338
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, you should see her if you're going 3 days in a row. I will go on Monday(4th round) and hopefully she'll be there too.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #339
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
So Jeal
^ this! (Beato te!)
I hope to see her in Rome :P
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote