Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 178 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #2656
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Fight as hard as you can during the match and forget it as soon as it is over is a good way to approach life on the tour, I'd say.
That's the spirit!
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #2657
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Alex
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #2658
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #2659
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #2660
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I posted it without watching to be honest...

What a fail!
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #2661
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Monterrey, Main Draw:

(4)Michael Dulgheru (ROU) v Silvia Soler-Espinosa (ESP)
Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v Jelena Dokic (AUS)
Valeria Savinykh (RUS) v Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN)
Q v (8)Lourdes Dominguez Lono (ESP)

No competition for Michael. She will probably moonwalk her way to the semis with ease dismissing all those peasants.

Easy as that.
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #2662
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

^

couldn't resist at Beat it

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #2663
country flag Curcubeu

I want a triple combo!

But seriously, what a joke of a quarter and I'm still so sure she will find a way to screw it up...
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #2664
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well Dokic on hard can be dangerous

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #2665
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
well Dokic on hard can be dangerous
Yeah, once a year when she doesn't DF 100 times. Still someone who wants to play the Olympic Games must beat her no matter on which surface (except grass maybe). If she can play like she did against Kvitova or Zvonareva this is going to be a walk in the park, the problem is that she seems to have developed the tendency to adapt to their opponent's level.

But I'm still defending my point that she isn't a claycourter anymore. Urpi has transformed her, You'll see.
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #2666
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure Soler-Espinosa is a great draw though she hasn't been in great form (so far)
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #2667
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I'm not sure Soler-Espinosa is a great draw though she hasn't been in great form (so far)
Yeah, Soler Espinosa is #9 seed or so, but seriously, if she had drawn Silvia in R1 of the AO we would have talked how lucky she was, but she got Zvonareva and played a decent match.

The same applies as for Dokic. If you want to play the Olympic Games, you have to beat her on Hard Court if you are not semi-injured or so. She has nothing to really hurt her and apart from the set she took from Kuznetsova at Fed Cup, her results this year were plain horrible.
Old Feb 19th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #2668
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Good luck Alex
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #2669
country flag Curcubeu

You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet, only seventeen twenty-two
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 07:47 AM   #2670
country flag Curcubeu

Is playing 1st match on Court 1 while Cornet vs. Luzhanska is on Center