Julia in Doha - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #91
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all
Re: Julia in Doha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinPower View Post
great idea if you want her to get a mother

surely he would be interested in...
great idea
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #92
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Relax, you're gonna catch a cold
I didn't mean to sound overly dramatic It's just that we have been puzzling over the reasons for all these strange performances for so long already. And it's useless actually because Ms. Görges won't learn anyway. I mean, just look at her tweet from yesterday:

Quote:
enough today,unfortunately!good thing:u get every week a new chance in tennis?tmrw doubles3rd after3.30pm with Zheng Jie or better Jay Z
Sounds like: „Why should I bother thinking about the reasons for this loss? Far too exhausting. (I get a new chance anyway)“
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #93
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

You are right about the talks, Dispeker, though the reasons are not so mysterious for me. Not that I know what happens, but I believe in the "virus hypothesis" And maybe she doesn't have much to say. She's not in the shape to have strong performances, but she still gets a lot of chances, misses by only a bit or gets frustrated and erratic and she should stop doing this, but it's very hard in practice. And, yes, a new week, a new chance, albeit a smaller one
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #94
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Lepchenko is much more competitive against Radwanska than Julia was at Melbourne.
4-4 in the first set, Lepchenko looks even better so far.
Here's my rant about the Lepchenko-gate.

We both and all know Julia's problem is in her head -- you know, it's very probable that Julia ends with a could have done better but didn't tag. She's really stagnating despite all the auto-brain storming she does to herself privately trying to convince the most profound parts of her subconsciousness body that she is to be and maybe not made to but also publicly via the means we know excluding webcams-- trying the same to us, certainly a product of her irrationality on the situation (?) of her lack of perspective (?) The questions about the effectiveness of the coach now becomes questionable if these questions are admitted to be true (?).

Note the author intended to play voluntarily with explicit and abstract ideas

Julia's objectives are high but the progress made to attain these are pretty minim and it's not the mechanics in luck that didn't work for her, pay attentions to her draws -- and it comes to my impressions though the latter in plural is a fallacy since there's only one adequate sense to give an opinion on Julia eventually that there are girls of her country who has done almost everything she has in a shorter period. First we can think of but my thoughts always was initially unto Kerber who is one year older.

Julia 'prime'd' earlier than the example we're using yet she still finds herself with the similar or almost (?) achievements as the player we cited, not that it's a problem but just how the gap has reduced -- not only does that illustrate so but also in the rankings, on the verge of being over passed -- She is what ? She is 21 in technical WTA and RACE rankings, just a simple top 20 player for real ? A player could be ranked 20 and totally be ranked in the RACE higher significance perhaps of their true value, Julia, she's just equal to herself 20-21 <> 20-21 content to stay in that stage where she's neither a good player neither a bad one --

Just good enough to lose to players she shouldn't technically be losing to and get thumped by the better players she should theoretically be losing to certainly though not at the extent as the loss to Radwanska because of the talent we know her ; she is also good enough to strike a few wins here and there but also that better than good to lose to the proportions she's been the last few matches. A fact, Einsteins of the JuliaGnaute spaceship -- Julia's losses are more memorable than many of her beautiful wins, that's a fatality and hope : she loses bad but wins often most of times easily to lose bad -- Yay.

Didn't get it ? The fatality is you know she'll lose bad, the hope that she will string the 2-3 matches to lose bad -- it's like pushing someone under the guillotine, it hurts because it's Julia yet you can not hope for her to not go and take the bad/stupid defeat it'd be to her disadvantage.

It's really impossible to tell if that'll change, I'm really hopeful that it will really but it is a beautiful fatality and endearing destruction for ourselves to realize that she seems to be the perfect profile of the player who through time might keep navigating in a mid-average like mediocre state with amazing talent then when we will be all old and all married, JugsLia and JugsLaw, not playing on words, Jude Law, our childs : 'If only...' to them she/we will murmur in regret.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #95
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
I didn't mean to sound overly dramatic It's just that we have been puzzling over the reasons for all these strange performances for so long already. And it's useless actually because Ms. Görges won't learn anyway. I mean, just look at her tweet from yesterday:

Sounds like: „Why should I bother thinking about the reasons for this loss? Far too exhausting. (I get a new chance anyway)“
YOU

You, who just made me remarks in FedCup thread about negative thoughts, you are in depression now ??

To quote you: "Oh Mann, immer die Fokussierung auf das Negative und dieses Anspruchsdenken. Nicht gewonnen, gleich alles scheiße " You even saw, in Lisicki's play: "Riesenmatch gegen Kvitova"
C'mon baby ! Her tweet was good. Non "was tough match, will learn from it" only instead: "I couldn't use my chances (..) was not enough today" and she just sees only one positive thing: "u get every week a new chance in tennis" - to solace her and her fans. It's a big improvement from her You don't have to bother yourself.

Don't get hysterical like Julia in Paris

She said in Paris, in an interview with Polish journalist, that she didn't know if she qualifies for the Olympics. She is aware of it. And that Olimpics was always her dream. So I think a shock begins...
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #96
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

The next positive thing is Julia will be higher in wta-ranking next week: No #19

Don't beat me, I'm only an informer
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #97
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Something positive also from her doubles match against first seed Huber/Raymond.
They won the first set 7-6. Jie Zheng lost her service game twice, but they broke back immediately.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #98
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Vikapower, I need to use Google translate to understand what you mean. Heidegger would be proud of you

Yay, she's a top 20 player again and no one can deny it
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #99
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

Damn. 6 straight points after 27* in the match tiebreaker against Huber/Raymond. Still not enough.
They should have won this in 2 sets. They started so well in the 2nd with a love break. Then Jule went to Deuce from 0-40 down but still got broken back. No more breaks after that.

Last edited by moviemac : Feb 17th, 2012 at 05:06 PM.
moviemac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #100
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Julia Goerges @juliagoerges
Lost7:6,6;7,9:11 to huber/raymond with jay zon my side!was fun
and great quality of playing!still pissed but good effort,off to dubai
tmrw Playing doubles there with Jay Z again#loveit thanks for the nice
here in doha-see you next yearbed now