2012 Qatar Open - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #76
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Qatar Open

Statements from Sabine after the match:

Quote:
Lisicki, who pulled ouf of Paris last week due to illness, was not happy with her play. "It was just an awful day today," she said. "I was sick last week but I was practicing and came here to play, but today I simply played badly. I think today alone I made as many unforced errors as the last 10 tournaments."

Still, Lisicki looked ahead for the rebound. "I had a similar phase like this last year, exactly one year ago, so I know you just have to be strong. Of course it's frustrating but this is just a little setback, it's not going to stop me. I have to continue to work hard and play better in the next match. That's all I can ask for."
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201202...256076_2611234

Quote:
“I didn’t play well at all. I was unwell last week and was recovering. Also I made a lot of unforced errors. Played quite bad, awful in fact.”

She added that her focus this year was on the Olympics more than anything else.

“For me tennis was always a part of the Olympics, and I’m very much looking forward to the Olympics. I have many friends that have been there, and they’ve told me how nice it is.”

“I’m sure it’s an extraordinary experience to just be there and play.”

“For me, it’s even nicer that it’s going to be held in Wimbledon on grass, so it’s good.”
(AFP)
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #77
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: 2012 Qatar Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisRacist
I was big fan of Sabine. I almost married her - i mean, i planned that.
Initially when i noticed some bad things from her i did rationalize that, just like you are doing right now. But over time, and more incidents i finally realized what person she is in reality, outside her 'cute and smily' mask. Its hard to, cuz shes beautiful woman, but i did. You' all blind cuz of feelings for her.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote