Maria in Pattaya - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #271
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria in Pattaya

Her draw is terrible anyways. Spend a few extra days in Thailand and relax on the beach.
Nikkiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #272
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

True, Zheng Jie in the first round... Kuznetsova then. Yeah, having a rest might be better. No thread here for Doha by the way?
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #273
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Someone can start it I couldn't be stuffed.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #274
country flag Nikkiri

So cute. So happy even in defeat.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #275
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post

So cute. So happy even in defeat.
I've always wanted to see someone smash their runnerup trophy. Maybe cuz that's what I'd feel like doing.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #276
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I couldn't see the match, but apparently Maria made it really hard for Dani, but she was probably more dead than alive in the 3rd set. Nice tournament anyway
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #277
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Great week to reach the final, especially after how she started the year (retirements and all). Poor girl must be so tired.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #278
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
She shouldn't be. She was already tired at the start but still the better player. Just being dead tired in the end was too much . But yeah, pulling out of Doha might be a good idea, no point in playing there without real chances.
I would think Martia is now better than Hantuchova but I'm not sure. Don't tell Dani fans that. This was a great chance for Masha to break her title drought. But she didn't because she was tired. The story of Kiri's career has been her being unable to win easy matches in the majors or even the regular tournies. When it comes to big matches in semi's and finals and the second week at the grand slams for Makri she is usually tired. Too bad because a player of her skill should have more titles and better rankings over the years than she does have.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #279
country flag Nikkiri

Can't we get over the negatives and just be happy with how Kiri fought her ass off all week and made another final. Sometimes you don't play your best but you just fight. I think it was a positive week overall. And I'm sure it won't be the last.
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #280
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
Can't we get over the negatives and just be happy with how Kiri fought her ass off all week and made another final. Sometimes you don't play your best but you just fight. I think it was a positive week overall. And I'm sure it won't be the last.
I know and understand what you mean Nikkiri. Unfortunately I sometimes come accross as negative even though I adore Maria and she has been atleast my co favorite or favorite tennis player since 2002. But as much as I adore her, she is a very good person and a credit to the WTA, I feel that Little Masha could have done more in her career to this point than she has which is why it is hard for me to be positve about a finals loss today to Hantuchova a player she should beat. As far as 2012 goes Makiri had a good week in Pattaya and I hope she is healthy and can play some fine tennis this spring and summer.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #281
country flag Nikkiri

Well Daniela is a top 20 player right now. And is having a good start to the year.
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #282
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

I'm quite sure she would beat her given she is at 100%. But I can only see positive things this week, she fought so well in all her matches and played great against Cirstea. It is a much better start than last season anyway .

It is a difficult decision, but maybe it would be a good idea to skip doubles at the slams. It certainly helped Azarenka. A comeback of Vika and her would be great, but I don't know if Vika wants it and sadly I can't really see her winning a slam together with Petrova.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote