Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #31
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

I remember she beat Dementieva in the final it was something like 6-1 6-2?
And it was so windy!

I miss the old trophy it looked nice
I also liked the old Miami trophy, bu they had to change it too
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #32
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I remember she beat Dementieva in the final it was something like 6-1 6-2?
And it was so windy!

I miss the old trophy it looked nice
I also liked the old Miami trophy, bu they had to change it too
yeah, it was 6-1 6-2

belive me , if maria wins IW and miami, you WILL LOVE both of these trophies, for sure
Qetusi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #33
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
I'll be there to stalk for y'all. Deal?
Ugh jelly. You better stalk right.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:02 AM   #34
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #35
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
Maria's results at IW

2002 - R2
2003 - R1
2004 - R4
2005 - SF
2006 - W
2007 - R4
2008 - SF
2010 - R3
2011 - SF
2012 - ?

and for a good mood this winning pic :P

she was so young and so bright
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #36
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
So beautiful in this gif!!! How old was she?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #37
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
So beautiful in this gif!!! How old was she?
20 - IW 2008, 1/4 final vs Hantuchova
Qetusi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #38
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
20 - IW 2008, 1/4 final vs Hantuchova
Thanks!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #39
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Ajdemo!
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #40
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

IW is a big tourney, but I personally prefer Miami and I think her chances there are much bigger anyway...either way, good luck on shaking off that cold and improve your game even more champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #41
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
IW is a big tourney, but I personally prefer Miami and I think her chances there are much bigger anyway...either way, good luck on shaking off that cold and improve your game even more champ
I'd love to see Maria win Miami as well. She's made three finals there in her career so far, but she hasn't won one yet!

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #42
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just really hoping she makes at least 2 SF like last year. Hopefully she can win one as well, but so long as she doesn't lose too many points.
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #43
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Tough to get over Maria's early loss in Paris, it looks like she ran out of gas again.

Martina Navratilova doesn't think Maria is fit enough to rival Azarenka or Kvitova, hope Maria prove her wrong.

http://www.livetennisguide.com/2012/...tova-azarenka/
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #44
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

I'm optimstic about this PM double header. Considering how good Maria's results were last year despite her pathetically poor form heading into it, I'm hoping that she can go one or two steps further this time, given that her overall level of form has improved a lot since then. (Even if it's not her best!)

This is MY home!

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #45
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

my gif you hoes
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote