Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #91
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Yes, He don't play in next week, so he'll be in Doha...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #92
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Are you saying that she's a good luck charm and he's the opposite?
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #93
country flag PushWoz

PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Yeah..that worked so well the last times he was around...not. Uggh....
They got together around Wimbledon right?
Results went downhill from there Hope she gains confidence again
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #94
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
Maybe one should find a stream tomorrow.
If you can't watch Viasat Golf, it shown on www.viaplay.dk men det er vis ikke så billig der...

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #95
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm saying he's nothing but a distraction and her results since she met him are proof of that.

He's obviously able to get something positive out of hit for his career but she isn't. And the fact that this is celebrated in here is really off-putting.... yeah, everybody's having fun seeing that clown on TV watching her getting killed in the QF

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #96
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PushWoz View Post
They got together around Wimbledon right?
Results went downhill from there Hope she gains confidence again
They met shortly after Wimbledon at a boxing fight in Hamburg. And ever since then she's been unable to do anything meaningful with her career.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #97
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah..that worked so well the last times he was around...not. Uggh....
Quote:
She won New Haven

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #98
country flag PushWoz

PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of PushWoz has much to be proud of

Quote:
They met shortly after Wimbledon at a boxing fight in Hamburg. And ever since then she's been unable to do anything meaningful with her career.
Hope this isn't another case of Nicole Vaidisova She will win something big soon... I'm guessing Miami =]
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #99
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
She won New Haven
Yeah... I'm sure Vika & Petra are jealous.

This is what's so incredibly frustrating about all this. While other players in her age group pass her left and right she's standing on the sidelines wasting her window of opportunity with this kind of bullshit.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #100
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah... I'm sure Vika & Petra are jealous.

This is what's so incredibly frustrating about all this. While other players in her age group pass her left and right she's standing on the sidelines wasting her window of opportunity with this kind of bullshit.
Jimmie, in the kindest of meanings, but you need to take a chill pill.

If Caroline likes Rory, it won't change that you don't. You're just wasting your energy venting about it.

If Caroline's career doesn't get back on track in the manner it was pre-Rory, there really isn't anything, we can do about that either. If she'll stop playing tennis at all, it's also her decision.

Venting may feel therapeutic for you, but after three, four, five such outbursts, maybe it's not so constructive reading for the rest of us?

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #101
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
If you can't watch Viasat Golf, it shown on www.viaplay.dk men det er vis ikke så billig der...
Don't like ViaSatan that much. They are everything that's wrong with tv in this country. I think I'm just gonna cheat and find an illegal stream. I've paid enough to those greedy bastards already.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #102
country flag PushWoz

Its frustrating watching her lose these matches
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #103
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Jimmie, in the kindest of meanings, but you need to take a chill pill.

If Caroline likes Rory, it won't change that you don't. You're just wasting your energy venting about it.

If Caroline's career doesn't get back on track in the manner it was pre-Rory, there really isn't anything, we can do about that either. If she'll stop playing tennis at all, it's also her decision.

Venting may feel therapeutic for you, but after three, four, five such outbursts, maybe it's not so constructive reading for the rest of us?
I just don't see how you can just sit there and even celebrate it, sorry. It's frustrating to see people you care about make mistakes - How can you not be upset about this? I seriously don't understand.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #104
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

On EurosportDK facebook, we can ask former coach M. Mortensen a question, one asked "Caro should stop care about her Ranking the next 4 months, and so come back stronger?" Should she get a new coach and who will be good? was asked.

I can ask the same here? Or will she just stay with her dad and the adidas team will be better?

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #105
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just don't see how you can just sit there and even celebrate it, sorry. It's frustrating to see people you care about make mistakes - How can you not be upset about this? I seriously don't understand.
But how can you be sure that it's a mistake? His results in golf haven't suffered because of the relationship, so how can you be sure that hers have suffered because of it?
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread