The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2014!!! - Page 120 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #1786
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2012!!!

Queen Bethanie wins 7-6 (3), 6-2!! Her serve was great today! She plays doubles later with Jarka, it might be streamed as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #1787
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Beth just beat Barrois 7/6 6/2 Her serve was on fire today with 9 aces
She hit 10 slut.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #1788
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
She hit 10 slut.

Now back to bed
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #1789
Praise thy name.

Me too. It's not even 4am yet.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #1790
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Beth
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1791
Praise thy name.

They lost in doubles. I'm leaving that one up to Jarka to explain. Oh well, at least she focus primarily on singles now.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #1792
Praise thy name.

Due to a string of withdrawls, Bethanie is now in the MD of Doha!! Now she doesn't have to tank so she won't miss Q's. I hope she knows this as well.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #1793
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Good 1st rd win Queen!!!!

Sooo happy to hear about the MD at Doha!!!

And I don't really get the Jarka doubles tandem. Not that she is bad, but Beth is soo good, why can't she find a more consistent doubles player, who is not so erratic.
TrojanStallion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #1794
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanStallion View Post
Good 1st rd win Queen!!!!

Sooo happy to hear about the MD at Doha!!!

And I don't really get the Jarka doubles tandem. Not that she is bad, but Beth is soo good, why can't she find a more consistent doubles player, who is not so erratic.
I'm not really sure how it came about either. They're obviously good friends but it started last year when Beth came back shortly for a stint at the US Open and they played doubles together and reached the R3. They also reached the R3 in the Australian Open.

Even though I really love Jarka as a person, she just isn't the kind of doubles partner that is good for Bethanie. She needs someone who is experienced and who can hold them team up if Beth starts to drift away which she occasionally does. I kinda wish Lisa would just dump Liezel and get with Beth.

The MD spot in Doha is HUGE for Beth! Hopefully she can get a good draw and make a decent run. She lost R1 last year so any win is picking up much needed points!
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #1795
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm not really sure how it came about either. They're obviously good friends but it started last year when Beth came back shortly for a stint at the US Open and they played doubles together and reached the R3. They also reached the R3 in the Australian Open.

Even though I really love Jarka as a person, she just isn't the kind of doubles partner that is good for Bethanie. She needs someone who is experienced and who can hold them team up if Beth starts to drift away which she occasionally does. I kinda wish Lisa would just dump Liezel and get with Beth.

The MD spot in Doha is HUGE for Beth! Hopefully she can get a good draw and make a decent run. She lost R1 last year so any win is picking up much needed points!

Yeah, for sure!!!

Hopefully she makes it far enough to defend some of those pts in Paris from last year, then Doha is just an added bonus.

C'mon Qweeeeen!
TrojanStallion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #1796
Praise thy name.

Bethanie once again gets the day started in Paris.

Paris R2: Bethanie vs [7] Roberta Vinci on Center Court at 12pm Paris time.

Last and only time they've played was 2010 Montreal QR2: Beth def. Vinci 6-4, 6-3

Hopefully she'll have an easier time since the courts are faster and much more suited to her game.
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #1797

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Due to a string of withdrawls, Bethanie is now in the MD of Doha!! Now she doesn't have to tank so she won't miss Q's. I hope she knows this as well.
The Queen is too regal to be playing Q's every week

I like her chances against Vinci on the fast indoor courts of Paris... Queen B FTW
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #1798
Praise thy name.

Beth lost 3-6, 6-1, 3-6

She never really played that well even when she was dominating the second set. I'm assuming the hip injury came from yesterday and it didn't bother her as much. She was in tons of pain and looked like she was in tears during a service game. She fought hard to stay in and it's really admirable but she should have retired to not further risk injury. Hopefully it's not anything that's going to take her out of Doha.
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #1799

Quote:
Beth lost 3-6, 6-1, 3-6

She never really played that well even when she was dominating the second set. I'm assuming the hip injury came from yesterday and it didn't bother her as much. She was in tons of pain and looked like she was in tears during a service game. She fought hard to stay in and it's really admirable but she should have retired to not further risk injury. Hopefully it's not anything that's going to take her out of Doha.
It's a shame about the hip. She just can't seem to get injury free Let's hope she'll heal up enough to be fit for Doha. Thank god she's in the MD as this gives her hip a few more days of rest Her hubby better not wear out the hip in the mean time
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #1800
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romina. View Post
BETHANIE'S 2012 BDAY GIFT:

If someone wants to participate on her bday gift just enter to "Bethanie Mattek-Sands Fan Club" on FB. There you will find all the ways you can help

THANK YOU.
Since they've hit every other thread except this one.