2012 FED CUP Thread --- 1R vs Spain - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #331
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: 2012 FED CUP Thread --- 1R vs Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
HL of her fed cup match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDsm...46FAAAAAAAAAAA (via aussiesharapova) go and sub him, you lazy cows, if u haven't
Amazing highlights, thank you I know that HL are not the best way to judge somebody's game, but Maria's movement (side-to side ofc xD) was impeccable. She even won points with drop shot (she seems to be incorporating that shot a bit more ) and at the net with "classical" volleys, not her usual drive variation (although I adore that shot, and nobody performs it better than she does). All in all, stellar performance, hopefully she can keep herself in this rhythm for the rest of the season. And is it just me, or she didn't really celebrate with her teammates? When I watch our Fed Cup team (Serbia's) the girls always hug each other and celebrate before going to the net to shake hands with their opponents xD Even Jelena and Ana do that, although it's not a secret they don't have the best relationship. Maria acted like it's a usual tournament match. Not that I mind, just curious
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #332
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Um, I have the match and I liked the intro into the match when the national anthems were played and so on, after that Sveta gave her a handshake wishing her good luck, which was imo sweet, since we all know that even Sveta didn't think best of her in the past. Then after the match Tarpy gave her a kiss (btw I do not think Maria was satisfied with her play, in the end there was just a big sigh from her, short handshakes with the Spanish team and umpire then she went to Team Russia), and then she went for the handshakes of her teammates... The celebration with the team was way bigger in 2008, but not after Masha's match, after Chakky's; they all went a bit crazy back then.
And on Sunday she went over to Sveta talked to her something, Sveta giggled a little and then I think went one row up to seat next to her, though I am not sure.
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #333
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Um, I have the match and I liked the intro into the match when the national anthems were played and so on, after that Sveta gave her a handshake wishing her good luck, which was imo sweet, since we all know that even Sveta didn't think best of her in the past. Then after the match Tarpy gave her a kiss (btw I do not think Maria was satisfied with her play, in the end there was just a big sigh from her, short handshakes with the Spanish team and umpire then she went to Team Russia), and then she went for the handshakes of her teammates... The celebration with the team was way bigger in 2008, but not after Masha's match, after Chakky's; they all went a bit crazy back then.
Cos it was much tougher back then. They had to play against basically not their opponents but the rude crowd instead.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #334
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

They're showing highlights of Marias match on Tennis Channel.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #335
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Cos it was much tougher back then. They had to play against basically not their opponents but the rude crowd instead.
I know. And on the post match party/dinner um, Masha looked a bit drunk on the pics.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #336
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know. And on the post match party/dinner um, Masha looked a bit drunk on the pics.
I need these in my life.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #337
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I love drunk Masha but there are only a couple sets of pics when she's drunk. A video would be amazing.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #338
country flag MM_1257

I didn't say she was drunk, she looked like.. LOL Anyway I will try to find them.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #339
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

I looked for them in the old pictures thread, but they'd been removed from the hosting website.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #340
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
I looked for them in the old pictures thread, but they'd been removed from the hosting website.
Too bad.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #341
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Those were hilarious. I think they were laughing about something fish-related. Perhaps a little high too.

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #342
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Those were hilarious. I think they were laughing about something fish-related. Perhaps a little high too.

For some reason I can't imagine Masha ever smoking weed.
Although that would probably be hilarious.
haha if she just starts randomly grunting.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #343
country flag MM_1257

Hahahahaha, just wanted to post that one... Um, how do you know what were they laughing of? Was there a video?

UGH... I have more pics and I do not know where to upload them, since imaeshack wants a registrtaion.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #344
country flag MM_1257

Here: - Dinara with lipstick on her right cheek (that is lipstick, isn't it?)

Thanks to the Russian forum.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #345
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Just wine for Maria and no shots? I'd be pissed.