Indian Wells and Miami! Further climbing up the rankings? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #1
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Indian Wells and Miami! Further climbing up the rankings?

I couldn't think of another title because the next tournaments she is playing are scattered around the world!

But the goal is clearly set!

She will start in Pattaya, Thailand.

Main Draw:

(1)ZVONAREVA, Vera RUS vs Q
ROBSON, Laura GBR vs AMANMURADOVA, Akgul UZB
WC-LERTCHEEWAKARN, Noppawan THA vs DOI, Misaki JPN
(7)CIRSTEA, Sorana ROU vs SEMA, Erika JPN

She must reach the quarterfinal at least and then a duel against Vera?

Last edited by Curcubeu : Mar 5th, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #2
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Around the world - and back into Top 50?

Very nice first 2 rounds. Sema has no power.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #3
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Lertcheewakarn in front of a home crowd won't be a pushover.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #4
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Vera isn't in a hot form right now.
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #5
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana one of the few in the main draw already starting tomorrow which could be an advantage later on! Haide!
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #6
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

she should do QF at least... there´s no smaller goal for her...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #7
country flag Curcubeu

Pattaya, R1: (7)Sorana Cîrstea def. Erika Sema 6-2 6-2

Easy win as expected, but her BP conversion was rather underwhelming, especially throughout the first set. This could have easily gone to a bagel if she took her chances, but a win is a win!
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #8
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

That scoreline is good enough.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #9
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Pattaya, R1: (7)Sorana Cîrstea def. Erika Sema 6-2 6-2

Easy win as expected, but her BP conversion was rather underwhelming, especially throughout the first set. This could have easily gone to a bagel if she took her chances, but a win is a win!
Sometimes is harder to finish when the difference of value is so big.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #10
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Lertcheewakarn lost easily, so another Japanese in the second round.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #11
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

So far so good

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #12
country flag Curcubeu

Pattaya, R2: (7)Sorana Cîrstea def. Misaki Doi 6-2 6-2

Another Japanese, another 6-2 6-2

Routine win and now against Zvonareva in the quarterfinal!

By the way, 'Doi' means '2' in Romanian so the scoreline is somewhat even more memorable!

Last edited by Curcubeu : Feb 8th, 2012 at 08:46 AM.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #13
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sori!
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #14
country flag grs

Good girl!
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #15
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Pattaya, R2: (7)Sorana Cîrstea def. Misaki Doi 6-2 6-2

Another Japanese, another 6-2 6-2

Routine win and now against Zvonareva in the quarterfinal!

By the way, 'Doi' means '2' in Romanian so the scoreline is somewhat even more memorable!
Sorano is in line to win 2012's most improved player award, good luck with Zvonareva.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote