Paris. 2012. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM   #16
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Paris. 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Good luck Masha

Tough draw
QF: Safarova/Lisicki
SF: Jankovic/Kanepi
F: Li

I hope she makes the semis at least
Here you go again!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #17
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, Maria is sick once again. I got concerned watching that conference where she coughed a bit and now some poster confirms that she is indeed sick in the tourney thread
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #18
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Apparently, Maria is sick once again. I got concerned watching that conference where she coughed a bit and now some poster confirms that she is indeed sick in the tourney thread
Damn Russian weather!

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #19
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Big temperature difference and there we go-a cold. I just hope she won't have to withdraw with a virus like last year Anyway, decent draw. She basically owns Lisicki, plus Sabine lost two tight matches in Fed Cup, which can't be good for her confidence. Jankovic on the other hand got injured playing Fed, and now it seems that she might not play in Paris at all. So, I'm rooting for Maria-Li final and a nice win for our champ
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #20
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently it might just be a cold, so hopefully, given that she's got a 4-week break after this, she'll have enough in reserve to pull through a few matches

I do really want a final against Li. She NEEDS a win against her!
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #21
country flag ViceUltramontain
Don't leave me now

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Mashafans

This cute Mashafan named strastib needs your help to get trough in the Mr TF contest. Vote for him in non-tennis

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #22
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

, decent draw I guess . Hopefully we'll see a Maria-Na final. I desperately need to see Maria beating either Na or Azarenka this year.

, at Giselle opening the thread.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #23
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

If I'm not mistaken, Maria shall be No.2 next week even if she loses in the first match, considering Kvitova isn't defending Paris? But I suppose it will reverse once Kvitova plays Doha and Dubai.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #24
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Is she ill again? Hopefully it's gonna be fine. Considering it's not really an injury and it just needs a good couple day of rest, I think Maria will pull it through and have a solid block of training before Indian Wells and Miami. I really hope she can win either of them.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #25
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
If I'm not mistaken, Maria shall be No.2 next week even if she loses in the first match, considering Kvitova isn't defending Paris? But I suppose it will reverse once Kvitova plays Doha and Dubai.
But only briefly.
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 07:14 PM   #26
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
Is she ill again? Hopefully it's gonna be fine. Considering it's not really an injury and it just needs a good couple day of rest, I think Maria will pull it through and have a solid block of training before Indian Wells and Miami. I really hope she can win either of them.
Miami would be grand!
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #27
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
But only briefly.
Who knows! Both Azarenka and Kvitova may pull out from Mideast events.
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #28
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

The draw is nice! If she recovers in time and is feeling fine, she can win this! A final against Na or Marion would be great! Let's do this Maria!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #29
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable that the rankings are so close at the top but Vika has 21 tourneys and Maria has 14. No one in the top 100 has less but Kimothy and Lover Sarin have the same.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #30
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Here you go again!
What horrible crime did I commit this time?
I just said that her draw is tough but I hope she does ok
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote