Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic's Wedding Plan - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:11 AM   #16
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova to announce wedding date next week

Well, Maria refused to announce her wedding date to the public. She said it's none of your business

The article:

http://www.livetennisguide.com/2012/...plans-in-2012/

Maria Sharapova Wedding plans in 2012
Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 at 11:35 am , filed under Tennis News by Jon Denton

Former Russian world No.1, Maria Sharapova has denied to talk about her wedding with longtime boyfriend, Sasha Vujacic, who is an Slovenian basketball star and Los Angeles Lakers star.
The World No. 3 Maria Sharapova and Sasha Vujacic have been dated for one year and later engaged in October 2010 in Los Angeles.
Vujacic, who is the point guard for the Los Angeles Lakers. However, since past two-years, the pair has not announced any official wedding date till now.
Sources stated that, Sasha Vujacic that, he will let the world know about their wedding marriage through her girlfriend and tennis player, Maria Sharapova may be in the next week.
The three times grand slam champion, Sharapova denies to speak about their wedding date stating that, it our own business and added that, Vujacic just did not want to talk about the wedding and either she is not interested.
24-years old, Sharapova has finally said that, it’s our business, and I won’t tell you.

Meanwhile, most of the seeded players in tennis with Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal are planning to get married in a busy tennis season this year, which also includes 2012 London Olympics.
Stay focused to know about the tennis players, who are getting prepared to tie-knots this year.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:50 AM   #17
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I figured. I don't think she likes talking about her personal life(unlike some other players coughwonzniackicough) which is completely understandable.
I remember she hated when everyone asked to see her engagement ring.
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #18
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

I love you Maria! I hope you have a great life with Sasha. Hopefully your genes will be pass down onto your kids.
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #19
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I figured. I don't think she likes talking about her personal life(unlike some other players coughwonzniackicough) which is completely understandable.
I remember she hated when everyone asked to see her engagement ring.
This. There's no way she's gonna say anything about the wedding date any time soon, given 2012 is a pretty busy year with the Olympics and she's focused and determined to play her best tennis there.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Julia Goerges|Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Novak Djokovic|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #20
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
I love you Maria! I hope you have a great life with Sasha. Hopefully your genes will be pass down onto your kids.
yes please. I hope their children are giants like them.
I think since I'm really short I really like tall people.
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #21
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
yes please. I hope their children are giants like them.
I think since I'm really short I really like tall people.
We might have the same complex ... I just figured that almost all my sports' favourites are very tall.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #22
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm short and I hate tall people. Especially because you can't lean on their shoulders. This is why Philippines is awesome, everyone is leanable. Everyone has giant blood in NZ.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #23
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
This. There's no way she's gonna say anything about the wedding date any time soon, given 2012 is a pretty busy year with the Olympics and she's focused and determined to play her best tennis there.
Exactly. I can't see her getting wed till at least 2014.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #24
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Lol, am I the only one who would want her to wait a bit? Because, as soon as she gets married, it would be like she became sort of old and she's only 24, she should enjoy her youth while being engaged to Sasha. He was so sweet when he said he is proud of her and that she inspires him And even when he had shorter hair, he had more than enough of it and I think it suits him better than the longer version
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #25
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Lol, am I the only one who would want her to wait a bit? Because, as soon as she gets married, it would be like she became sort of old and she's only 24, she should enjoy her youth while being engaged to Sasha. He was so sweet when he said he is proud of her and that she inspires him And even when he had shorter hair, he had more than enough of it and I think it suits him better than the longer version
Im with you on the wait a bit part. She would be crazy to get wed now. She has worked so hard to get back to the top in tennis i believe she should concentrate on that for a good while first and i believe she will because she is someone with a good head on her shoulders.Also if Sasha loves her as much as he says then he won't mind waiting.
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #26
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Im with you on the wait a bit part. She would be crazy to get wed now. She has worked so hard to get back to the top in tennis i believe she should concentrate on that for a good while first and i believe she will because she is someone with a good head on her shoulders.Also if Sasha loves her as much as he says then he won't mind waiting.
I couldn't agree more tennis first, love life after xD just kidding, but she should definitely focus on her career right now, and knowing her and her smart decision making process, that's exactly what she is going to do
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #27
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
I couldn't agree more tennis first, love life after xD just kidding, but she should definitely focus on her career right now, and knowing her and her smart decision making process, that's exactly what she is going to do
If i could play tennis like Maria, It deffo would be tennis first and love life after. But as we said we trust she will make the right decision.
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #28
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

i still remember there was a time when maria fans were worried she would retire in her early 20s, especially after her career-threatening injury. it's just glad to know maria is still dedicated her time to tennis. Like someone said, I can totally see her playing at least 2 years. I'd have never thought she would still be playing since after 22 or sth.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #29
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are not the only one. And I think she is smart enough, like she said, after the first excitement and so on she sat down one day and decided to go slowly. They need to get to know each other more ... But they are so sweet together, he is the best WAG ever IMO, loved watching his support at Wimbledon.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #30
country flag lefty24

Quote:
No I completely agree with you. I just don't think it makes any sense to get married while she's still playing.
Plus I think you really need to live with someone before getting married(and after for that matter) and that's impossible when they're both traveling all the time.
They're both still very young and have plenty of time to get married.