On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 226 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 07:15 PM   #3376
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
Postalblowfish does not understand this joke and thinks that actually, Burisleif's sig could do with a Vogelism, or like five.
Welcome back,

You think i should start building infrastructure in my sig to help the growth and spread of the population? Or was that a symbolic reference that I should warn GM of the impending end of logic and discussion in the mess by adding a prophesy and notice of the return and presence of the Seven Wagonriders of the Muppocalypse to their realm?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 07:32 PM   #3377
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Welcome back,

You think i should start building infrastructure in my sig to help the growth and spread of the population? Or was that a symbolic reference that I should warn GM of the impending end of logic and discussion in the mess by adding a prophesy and notice of the return and presence of the Seven Wagonriders of the Muppocalypse to their realm?

If you know the words, get up here and sing along with us, this song is called Don't Need Your Help.

This song is a new one so if you know the words come and help me sing along it's called Keep Your Mouth Shut.

We probably won't play that, what a stupid song. We have too many stupid songs at this point as a band.

I want to see exactly 17 stagedives during this song. No more. No less.

- Scott Vogel.

Last edited by postalblowfish : Feb 2nd, 2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Grammar error
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 08:08 PM   #3378
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you know the words, get up here and sing along with us, this song is called Don't Need Your Help.
This song is a new one so if you know the words come and help me sing along it's called Keep Your Mouth Shut.
We probably wont play that, what a stupid song. We have too many stupid songs at this point as a band.
I want to see exactly 17 stagedives during this song. No more. No less.

- Scott Vogel.
I guess that's one way to practice the art of Punk.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 01:15 AM   #3379
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I haven't been here to update! I've won my last two matches...playing like a pro, haha. Really. I'm hitting so hard now it's ridiculous. I won 6-0,6-1, and my last match I won 6-2, 6-1. I have a f ew things to do tonight but I will write about tomorrows match tomorrow night. I have 3 matches this week so I'm busy!

I wanted to say that I'm now a part-time journalist on Yahoo!Sports under tennis. Here is my first blog: http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?slug=ycn-10906233
I will be trying to write 2-3 articles a week so keep posted

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 02:15 AM   #3380
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Postalblowfish does not understand this joke and thinks that actually, Burisleif's sig could do with a Vogelism, or like five.
Genetically-engineered,flying penguins are so rare that we haven't learned enough about your migratory habits yet

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:15 AM   #3381
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
Sorry I haven't been here to update! I've won my last two matches...playing like a pro, haha. Really. I'm hitting so hard now it's ridiculous. I won 6-0,6-1, and my last match I won 6-2, 6-1. I have a f ew things to do tonight but I will write about tomorrows match tomorrow night. I have 3 matches this week so I'm busy!

I wanted to say that I'm now a part-time journalist on Yahoo!Sports under tennis. Here is my first blog: http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?slug=ycn-10906233
I will be trying to write 2-3 articles a week so keep posted
Congrats for the wins and cool blog, Nathalie Federer.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 05:52 PM   #3382

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Genetically-engineered,flying penguins are so rare that we haven't learned enough about your migratory habits yet
What would you like to know? Burisleif's more interesting than me, y'know. Ask him some qs.
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 05:22 AM   #3383
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What would you like to know? Burisleif's more interesting than me, y'know. Ask him some qs.
Well,it's quite subjective to say that he's more interesting than you,but he's certainly more opinionated so I needn't ask for his views too often in order to hear them.

I don't have any pressing questions right now but,as you could easily corroborate from his recent posts,Paul has been badly missing your presence over there so another visit--even a brief one--would cheer him up a lot

EDIT: Didn't even notice that you had already brightened Paul's world with your Royal Tourstop over there....so I might as well ask that question: Are female penguins attracted to a male by the size of his flipper...or are they usually more contemplative than that?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS

Last edited by bruce goose : Feb 3rd, 2012 at 06:01 AM.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 02:06 AM   #3384
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
What would you like to know?
Okay,as much fun as it is to read Paul's narratives,I'm starting to have concerns that his Magic Mushroom supplier is lacing them with PCP...due to some yet-undiscovered,malicious motive.Anyway,you know that he'd never question your authority,so how do you feel about some of these titles?:

Paul Cruise stars in Mission:Incoherent
Mission:Intoxicated
Mission:Unintelligible
Mission:Implausible
Mission:Highly Impressionable.....Of course,you are encouraged to offer your OWN title,if you wish

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #3385

Quote:
Okay,as much fun as it is to read Paul's narratives,I'm starting to have concerns that his Magic Mushroom supplier is lacing them with PCP...due to some yet-undiscovered,malicious motive.Anyway,you know that he'd never question your authority,so how do you feel about some of these titles?:

Paul Cruise stars in Mission:Incoherent
Mission:Intoxicated
Mission:Unintelligible
Mission:Implausible
Mission:Highly Impressionable.....Of course,you are encouraged to offer your OWN title,if you wish
I'd prefer something James Bond-related.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #3386
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I'd prefer something James Bond-related.
Okay,but I haven't watched those Bond films for years so,if you name a personal favorite of yours,then I'll try to put a spin on it and submit the new title to you for approval......Paul was highly energized,creatively,by your recent visit

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #3387

Quote:
Okay,but I haven't watched those Bond films for years so,if you name a personal favorite of yours,then I'll try to put a spin on it and submit the new title to you for approval......Paul was highly energized,creatively,by your recent visit
Hard to pick a fave, really. Probably a Roger Moore one.

Let's go with Moonraker.
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:36 AM   #3388
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Well,it's quite subjective to say that he's more interesting than you,but he's certainly more opinionated so I needn't ask for his views too often in order to hear them.
If ever I was worried if I was interesting to Spruce, I would have no choice but to embark on another adventure. Thankfully, I'm not bothered at all.

However, In the interest of bipartisan reconciliation before a a complete split, I offer these words of interest to Bruce.

Petra. Salty, Sea, waves, thighs, breasts, posting in Petra's live score thread, poaching here to make more than 4 posters there, Virgin intergalactic, permanent orbit, stuffed nose, cockroach spray is good for you.

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #3389
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
If ever I was worried if I was interesting to Spruce, I would have no choice but to embark on another adventure. Thankfully, I'm not bothered at all.

However, In the interest of bipartisan reconciliation before a a complete split, I offer these words of interest to Bruce.

Petra. Salty, Sea, waves, thighs, breasts, posting in Petra's live score thread, poaching here to make more than 4 posters there, Virgin intergalactic, permanent orbit, stuffed nose, cockroach spray is good for you.

Wasn't implying at all that you were never interesting;on the contrary,you often succeed whether you're consciously trying or not.Of course,I'm not going to waste any effort deciphering the messages when you wander off on a nonsense tangent like the one above,but you've probably contributed much more to this forum than I have,so I'll give credit where it's due.

My bond with the Emperor Penguin is based more on his temperament and manner which are both highly appealing to me.It's not a question of one person being better or more interesting than another

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #3390
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Hard to pick a fave, really. Probably a Roger Moore one.

Let's go with Moonraker.
Paul Bond stars as Agent 007 in Ian Fleming's 'South Pole-raker'....your admirer will be thrilled

Closed Thread