Rupaul Drag Race Season 4 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #31
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rupaul Drag Race Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
The Library needs to be opened soon while the pickings are still good and bountiful.
I agree, the library may need to STAY open as well. The claws have come out early and there is a lot of reading going down Did ANYONE like trainwreck??
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #32
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Just stumbled upon another gem on a replay of it just now:

LaShawn Beyond: "Ru says she wants us to make a post a-pock-a-lop-tik outfit, and I don't know what that means."

no shit.
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #33
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished watching season 3 yesterday, now starting season 1 So far season 2 is still my fav! JuJubee
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #34
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jamierbelyea View Post
Just stumbled upon another gem on a replay of it just now:

LaShawn Beyond: "Ru says she wants us to make a post a-pock-a-lop-tik outfit, and I don't know what that means."

no shit.
Yessssssssssssss. And she said it again like that in her voice over for when she was on the runway.
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #35
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

The second episode was, dare i say, a bit boring ?

The best moment was on the runway - Dida Ritz walks out looking like 'hood-trash in a blonde 69c wig while describing her look as "very SATCesque" and Rick Fox ( marry me ?) was not impressed and said it was more sex-in-the-alley and less "sex in the city". I mean Dida thinks she is "high fashion" and "classy" but her style is more ghetto and trashy. She wouldn't know high fashion if it hit him in the face.

Jiggly got more annoying if that was possible.

Latrice Royale is growing on me. Gurl, has a big......heart. All the puns are unintentional. (yeah right )

Last edited by LeRoy. : Feb 7th, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #36
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickRyan View Post
Just finished watching season 3 yesterday, now starting season 1 So far season 2 is still my fav! JuJubee
I met JuJubee at Wilton pride a couple of years ago, she's great, loves her!! She's tiny.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #37
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Sharon Needles is so good I love everything she does.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #38

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
I met JuJubee at Wilton pride a couple of years ago, she's great, loves her!! She's tiny.
Jujubee is a riot. in and out of drag. We went to the same university at the same time, at the time I was shunning all gay things, because "i wasn't like those gays," but always though Airline (real name) was a laugh riot.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #39
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

I missed it last night. Does anyone else have a problem with the video player on the Logo site when they're trying to watch the online episode? It's terrible for me.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #40
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I missed it again. Time to set the Series Record on the ole DVR. I finally caught the Untucked from last week and I was like DAYUM!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #41
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Please send Jigglypuff home. I cannot deal with her annoying voice and trashy ass outfits. I have yet to see a single good thing from her. She's not even fun to hate on, she just makes me want God to strike me deaf.

Lol at Willom or however it is spelled being so blatantly given the villain edit. I seriously doubt she just said "Bye!" after being told she was safe. She has such a weird pointy face though.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #42
country flag northern lad

northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute northern lad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
I missed it last night. Does anyone else have a problem with the video player on the Logo site when they're trying to watch the online episode? It's terrible for me.
Yeah, it kept buffering on me and at one point completely shut down my browser.

Was it just the Logo site video cutting out on me, or did they not show Milan in the wrestling bit? They won the challenge, but I don't remember her doing anything but scratching her crotch.

Latrice is really growing on me. I'd say that she and Sharon are my favorites thus far.

Jiggly needs to be put out of my misery. And with those fucking lollipops?!
northern lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #43

Only in this show can an entire cast throw a bitch under the bus, all picking her to be sent home, and it's not the most dramatic part of the episode and not even in the main episode.

mess. mess. mess.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #44
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute

"..Less Sex in the City, more Sex in the Alley"
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #45

cya, Princess.

I'm living for Willam even more now. The dry humour and calm demeanor during untucked I'm obsessed with.

Milan is trash. Take your gums outta here boo boo.