LIVE WTA Rankings - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 04:16 PM   #31
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: WTA Ranks Update Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfuns View Post
Who will finish ahead in the rankings - Azarenka or Wozniacki if both lose in the same round? What is the rule for such situations?

Thanks.
Azarenka. 1st tiebreaker :the player with the most combined points from Grand Slams, WTA Championships, Premier Mandatory tournaments and Premier 5 tournaments.
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #32
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Kim has a lot to lose if Carol beats her today.
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 03:36 AM   #33
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

I was looking at Vika's ranking points before AO 12 and I would like to ask you TBE two things just because I cannot find where am I wrong.
I think there are two mistakes:
1) She is counted as she's played 21 tournaments when she actually played 20 in the last 12 months.
2) For me her countable points (from best 16 tournaments) should be like this:

AO: 280
RG: 500
W: 900
USO: 160

WTA championships: 890

IW: 250
Miami: 1000
Madrid: 700
Beijing: 140

Rome: 225
Canada: 395
Tokyo: 395

Sydney: 470
Dubai: 125

Marbella: 280
Luxembourg: 280

These 16 tournaments make a sum of 6990 points and WTA ranks say 6865. Can you find where the mistake is? Thanks
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #34
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

^ Vika has a 0 pointer for withdrawing from Cinci so can only have 15 best till this year same week.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg

Last edited by TheBoiledEgg : Jan 26th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #35
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarito View Post
I was looking at Vika's ranking points before AO 12 and I would like to ask you TBE two things just because I cannot find where am I wrong.
I think there are two mistakes:
1) She is counted as she's played 21 tournaments when she actually played 20 in the last 12 months.
2) For me her countable points (from best 16 tournaments) should be like this:

AO: 280
RG: 500
W: 900
USO: 160

WTA championships: 890

IW: 250
Miami: 1000
Madrid: 700
Beijing: 140

Rome: 225
Canada: 395
Tokyo: 395

Sydney: 470
Dubai: 125

Marbella: 280
Luxembourg: 280

These 16 tournaments make a sum of 6990 points and WTA ranks say 6865. Can you find where the mistake is? Thanks
She has a penalty Zero for withdrawing from Premier 5 Cincinnati. It was one of her commitment tournament. That's why they counted it and you have to replace" Dubai 125 points" by "Cincinnati 0 points".
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #36
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Ok, thank you both.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #37
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

will i be able to tell apart Pliskova's sisters
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #38
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm View Post
will i be able to tell apart Pliskova's sisters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santana Lopez View Post
One is blonde (Kristyna) and one is brunette (Karolina), so I think you will.
Kristyna is left handed and Karolina is right handed
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #39
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine should have 3107 instead of 2997?
Tennis Tipping GOATs - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Faves - Frederik Igorche Inger67 joe87 Kəv kfh_9118 Michael! M.P New_balls_please
Tennis Tipping GOAT Armada Inger67 SAISAI-GOAT, Doubles Champs Shenzhen AO WC Playoff
SAISAI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #40
country flag Tennis Observer

Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of Tennis Observer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA-MUG View Post
Sabine should have 3107 instead of 2997?
As you missed her 17th result: Neither nor (TBE updated the opener already to 3,117 ranking points, which is correct):

Sabine Lisicki (# 14) accumulated 3,143 ranking points. 36 ranking points (100K Midland) have to be swaped into 10 ranking points (50K Prague).

@ TBE: Sevastova 398 (0 points AO 2012)

Last edited by Tennis Observer : Feb 9th, 2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: update
Tennis Observer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #41
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

TBE, you made mistake on Diana Ospina's age. She's two years younger actually.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #42
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

And btw BOMBSHELL! TBE took Glushko from his black list.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #43
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Glushko has never been any color at all
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #44
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Oudin

She has nothing to defend this week, right?

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #45
country flag Bagel-Monica

Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light Bagel-Monica is a glorious beacon of light

Yi-jing Zhao should have 208 instead of 202

Flavia-Sammy-Kimiko-Svetlana-Daniela
Bagel-Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote