Rupaul Drag Race Season 4 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #16
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rupaul Drag Race Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
LOVE this show. Sharon Needles struck me as odd at first but I liked her then she just massacred everyone in the challenge. The gif of Latrice Royale is giving me life. I love her already.

Phi Phi is an appropriate name since he's as yappy as a small dog. Willam is a bitch with an annoying name. All the girls keep shading the fuck out of each other right out of the gates which I love.
Phi Phi is strange, she seems eternally pressed. She seems like one of the queens we get every year who is mediocre but think she's the shit and is always salty about how she never wins anything.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:36 PM   #17
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Phi Phi is strange, she seems eternally pressed. She seems like one of the queens we get every year who is mediocre but think she's the shit and is always salty about how she never wins anything.
I agree. Alisa was somewhat the same way. She wasn't that memorable and her outfit had nothing to do with the challenge but she just wanted to say "Look at my breasts!" And she was shocked that she was in the bottom 2. The trash flying off of Jiggly was giving more life than Alisa was in the in Lip Sync showdown.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:43 PM   #18
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

I wish this season had a queen like Mimi Imlast.

Also Mike Ruiz has to the quintessential muscle queen. Looks all masculine but when he opens his mouth, sounds like a girl. I am sure he is a big ole power bottom.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:51 PM   #19
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry for my multiple posts ( I am having a Denise4925 moment) but all the fat queens falling in the mini-challenge had me pointing and laughing at the TV screen. I wonder how i survive the rest of the year once the RuPaul Drag Race season ends.
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:11 AM   #20
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Leroy

But thank you for bringing up everything I missed. Who was the the one that feel and they took her picture on the mattress and she looked like a beached whale?
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:22 AM   #21
LeRoy.

Quote:
Who was the the one that feel and they took her picture on the mattress and she looked like a beached whale?
Latrice Royale

Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:28 AM   #22
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

I can't with these bitches. And Phi Phi is eternally pressed but atleast looks damn good. He can fuck me.

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:51 AM   #23
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
I can't with these bitches. And Phi Phi is eternally pressed but atleast looks damn good. He can fuck me.

I will say Phi Phi might be the most attractive out of drag on all of the seasons, but I can't with his insecurities.

Can they open the library early this season, too many hot messes to wait!
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 12:30 PM   #24
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

You had to use that gif huh? I was waiting to use it on someone and now its forever tainted.

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 12:36 PM   #25
Praise thy name.

OMG, I just remembered another LOL moment. Who said that Latrice looked like Aretha with her wig/make up on and Biggie Smalls without it on?
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 02:27 PM   #26
country flag Ellen Dawson

Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future

Phi Phi is so cute when he's Jaremi Carey but he said "conversate" on Untucked.
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:21 PM   #27
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG, I just remembered another LOL moment. Who said that Latrice looked like Aretha with her wig/make up on and Biggie Smalls without it on?
It was Jiggly
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:40 PM   #28
LeRoy.

Jiggly Caliente looks like she is special.

"Special" as in he has downs syndrome.
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 09:44 PM   #29
Praise thy name.

The Library needs to be opened soon while the pickings are still good and bountiful.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #30
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
You had to use that gif huh? I was waiting to use it on someone and now its forever tainted.

IM GOING TO USE IT WHENEVER IT'S VAGUELY APPROPRIATE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!!!!111!!!!!!1!ELEVEN!!!
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote