** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 248 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:31 PM   #3706
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Do you want help with the article? Though I might not be able to fully translate it, since I didn't understand some parts either.
Thanks, but I understood it pretty well. Do it if you want, though--a better translation would be nice.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:07 PM   #3707
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Best line: "Mary believes in himself."

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 12:31 AM   #3708
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

GUYS! I need your help, I'm participating in the Mr Tf contest on non-tennis and I need votes, I'm up against a Serena fan and they ALL put themselves together to vote against me basically. If you guys could just go in the thread and post my name to vote it would be really appreciated ! Thanks

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=453022&page=3
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 12:46 AM   #3709
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I voted good luck!
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 01:56 AM   #3710
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

That interview translated is hilarious.

"Still, after an ankle injury, and by January it had a single match is completely healthy."
Let's all send Lena V some gifts. Yes/Yes?
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 03:06 AM   #3711
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDokic! View Post
GUYS! I need your help, I'm participating in the Mr Tf contest on non-tennis and I need votes, I'm up against a Serena fan and they ALL put themselves together to vote against me basically. If you guys could just go in the thread and post my name to vote it would be really appreciated ! Thanks

Done Good luck!
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 08:57 AM   #3712
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDokic! View Post

No you didn't .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 11:55 AM   #3713
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Best line: "Mary believes in himself."
This
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 07:36 PM   #3714
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Hogstedt's interview was quite good. He talks a lot about Maria's game in a constructive and positive way. Like he said, as long as they put in all the hard work, results will come naturally. For me, I agree with him that the match with Lisicki should have been two sets instead of a struggling three.

But as of Azarenka's, she was just too good on that day. Everything clicked for her on that day and Maria tried everything she could but also as Maria herself said, Azarenka was always one step quicker and she couldn't keep up with that. And jesus, Azarenka's redirection is unbelievable, every time she just managed to put the ball open court deep.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 09:08 PM   #3715
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
Hogstedt's interview was quite good. He talks a lot about Maria's game in a constructive and positive way. Like he said, as long as they put in all the hard work, results will come naturally. For me, I agree with him that the match with Lisicki should have been two sets instead of a struggling three.

But as of Azarenka's, she was just too good on that day. Everything clicked for her on that day and Maria tried everything she could but also as Maria herself said, Azarenka was always one step quicker and she couldn't keep up with that. And jesus, Azarenka's redirection is unbelievable, every time she just managed to put the ball open court deep.
She has a amazing timing, Maria used to have a better one back in 2004/2005 but we know the player she became since then so.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #3716
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Erm, please go here and vote for Rerun! He is the most beautiful and a proud Mashabator, too! Would appreciate, if you do!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #3717
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget to vote for our Miloti too. He is running for Mr. TF as well

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #3718
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Voted! Good luck to all Mashabators participating. Looking good there!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #3719
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.facebook.com/Sharapova?ref=ts

On Wednesday, I had my first experience at the Bolshoi Theater. We watched the ballet called Anyata. When I was young, my mother took me to many ballet performances, but this was another level of skill. It's amazing how the dancers make their work look so effortless when it must be one of the toughest things to do with the body.

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #3720
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

CulturePova
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread