Watched this today...... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 04:25 PM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Watched this today......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2Owue9zevLY

She will win more slams im convinced. She can do it our Maria our no 1
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:08 PM   #2
country flag ~MashyOwnThemAll

~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold ~MashyOwnThemAll is a splendid one to behold
Re: Watched this today......

o_O
~MashyOwnThemAll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:45 PM   #3
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Wow, the Wimbledon final in 2004 is totally relevant and recent

But yeah, I still believe she'll win a Slam
Hopefully this year
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:57 PM   #4
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post

Hopefully this year
Nice to know that you're finally optimistic.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 10:14 AM   #5
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hopefully this year
Wimbledon again I know its not recent 2004 but always so nice to look back on. I would love her to win the French too complete her Grand Slams.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 10:57 AM   #6
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Nice to know that you're finally optimistic.
I always believe in her, just when she starts fucking up, I get so nervous and say things I don't mean
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:06 AM   #7
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
I always believe in her, just when she starts fucking up, I get so nervous and say things I don't mean
Its only cos you care and want her to do well like the rest of us
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:05 PM   #8
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Its only cos you care and want her to do well like the rest of us
Yes, we all do.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:36 AM   #9
country flag Maria rocks

Wimbledon Champion 2012. I Believe!!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:13 AM   #10
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

omg this video is perfect. I'm so emotional right now
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:42 AM   #11
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
omg this video is perfect. I'm so emotional right now
Im glad im not the only one who sheds tears at this video. Every time i watch it i feel proper choked up. Im not a lesbian by a long shot but i really love Maria and i would just love it if she won another slam. LOVE IT!
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:16 AM   #12
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I know... I almost cried too. I don't know if you saw the final that day, but I did... and viewing those images once again was such a big emotion.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:32 AM   #13
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I know, I know... I almost cried too. I don't know if you saw the final that day, but I did... and viewing those images once again was such a big emotion.
Yep i saw the final that day. I remember the whole of that Wimbledon how she powered her way through to that final. I remember when she beat Davenport in the semi final i really started to believe she was going to win it that year. As for the final it was just incredible it still remains my favourite moment in tennis till this day.
Mind you this win comes a close second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtGch...yer_detailpage

i remember watching that US Open win late at night on my own in my front room i remember how i woke the whole house up when she won ha ha.

Such fab memories and i just know many more to come.