2012 Australian Hardcourt Season - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #31
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of
Re: 2012 Australian Hardcourt Season

Is it just me or does this Hobart lives score only update every 1.5 game? Am at work so can't watch actual live streams now.
No breaks so far in first set yet it seems.

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #32
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Another good win and in straights against a tough opponent as Shahar is

first final since Auckland last year...has been a year without a final,two years since the last title...Let´s win the title#4,Nina! About time,I think . (Q)Barthel is the opponent,they played once at Torhout last year,Nina won 63 76(9).I expect a 75 63 or sth like this,but hopefully another title
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #33
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Yanina

Barthel is in an excellent form. So I guess it will be a tough one. Good luck Yanina

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #34
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Nina was far from her best today

Hopefully she gets over it quick as she is scheduled to play last on court 7 on Monday.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #35
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my GAWD

I can´t help but feeling extremely dissapointed,but what can you do? .Hopefully she gets over that awful loss ASAP,because,like it has been said, she´s playing already on Monday. Wonder if the C7 has streams though
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #36
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh that sucks. I hate seeing her losing finals to the likes of Arn and Barthel. She's overdue for title #4... Didn't expect such a beatdown
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #37
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Nina just lost to Voskoboeva in straight sets.
A very up & down start to the season. I guess to be expected coming back from her first long injury layoff but dissappointing to lose to Voskoboeva.
In both this match & the Hobart final Yanina could not find a way to get her range back on her groundstrokes once she lost it.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #38
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

2 losses in a row now Though Voskoboeva is a tough opponent, she had quite a good year last year.

I guess Yanina's next match is Fed Cup?
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #39
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it

I guess so

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #40
country flag #kArLoS#

Yanina .This could happen,even though I didn´t want to believe it could actually be true .Maybe hasn´t helped that she probably arrived yesterday coming from Hobart and had already to play on Monday,but that´s not an excuse...Serve seemed not to be working again,something needs to be done about that,but I guess she doesn´t want to risk another back injury!

Well,whatever,some rest in Europe,and then think about the Fed,it´s against Serbia,and because it´s the olympic Year I guess both Jankovic and Ivanovic will play.Hopefully Clijsters comes to rescue Belgium,because Yanina alone can´t fight against these two
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 02:59 AM   #41
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina
Really pathetic after the Barthel match that the Germans were criticizing the Belgians and Yanina for cold behavior in the GM thread
Yanina did absolutely nothing wrong it's so annoying how people complain about her all the time. Yanina said all the right things. It's not like she said Mona you stupid bitch how dare you beat me or something like that

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote