FOR THE RECORD : She was Injured ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #1
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
FOR THE RECORD : She was Injured !

Anna DIDN'T just Gave UP the match . She was injured ! She can't move side ways and was in pain every time she goes for her shots. TOO BAD THE Spectators thought she just gave up without a fight . IF THEY ONLY KNEW WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH THE LAST 10 MONTHS . But just like the saying goes " YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY ". Seeing her back on court last week and showed flashes of her old form and overcoming injuries and trials in Life makes her a TRUE WINNER AND A FIGHTER. She went to Melbourne and at least tried . Despite of the Injury she played. finishing the match and not having second thoughts of retiring already proves She is a FIGHTER and a WINNER. Because of her decision to play she paid the price. It's normal for someone to feel pain after not playing for 6 months . To All her Fans I FEEL YOU , TO HER HATERS " GOD BLESS YOU " . She's flying back home and have her condition check. She will be back to the tour in the US or maybe attempt to play earlier if everything goes well . THANKS FOR THE TIME , PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL .
jayzbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #2
country flag RS232

RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all RS232 is a name known to all
Re: FOR THE RECORD : She was Injured !

thanks Jayzbee for the news

I hope for Anna it's not a serious injury

"Le tennis, c'est plus qu'un sport. C'est un art, au même titre que la danse." Bill Tilden

http://tennis-images.net
RS232 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #3
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

Thanks for the info! sending good vibes and wishes to Anna! Let's hope she can play a tournament before the US!
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #4
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update Jayzbee. What precisely is wrong? Her leg or her back. I'm guessing that it wasn't just cramping in Hobart then.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 06:04 PM   #5
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzbee View Post
Anna DIDN'T just Gave UP the match . She was injured ! She can't move side ways and was in pain every time she goes for her shots. TOO BAD THE Spectators thought she just gave up without a fight . IF THEY ONLY KNEW WHAT SHE WENT THROUGH THE LAST 10 MONTHS . But just like the saying goes " YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY ". Seeing her back on court last week and showed flashes of her old form and overcoming injuries and trials in Life makes her a TRUE WINNER AND A FIGHTER. She went to Melbourne and at least tried . Despite of the Injury she played. finishing the match and not having second thoughts of retiring already proves She is a FIGHTER and a WINNER. Because of her decision to play she paid the price. It's normal for someone to feel pain after not playing for 6 months . To All her Fans I FEEL YOU , TO HER HATERS " GOD BLESS YOU " . She's flying back home and have her condition check. She will be back to the tour in the US or maybe attempt to play earlier if everything goes well . THANKS FOR THE TIME , PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL .
back injury?
_inocencia_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #6
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Its so unfortunate that she cant stay healthy.
She beat Makarova twice in 2010. Katya is beating Serena & Vera. While Anna cant even play

Tell Anna we hope she gets well soon
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #7
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

again injured

I hope you mean IW US not Carlsbad

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #8
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

She can't catch a break!
Anna

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #9
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

ANy New on How Anna Doing on her Health and When she will return
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #10
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lang26 View Post
ANy New on How Anna Doing on her Health and When she will return
I wanna know abiut this too!