2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on the Aussies! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #1
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
2012 Fed Cup Thread: Germany take on the Aussies!

I know there is a Fed Cup thread in the Sprechen Sie Deuce forum but 90% of the posts are in German and I know a lot of us don't understand half of it.

For those who don't know, the tie will be held in Stuttgart (on indoor hardcourts) 4-5 of February.

German team: Sabine Lisicki, Julia Goerges, Angelique Kerber, Anna-Lena Gronefeld

Czech team: Petra Kvitova, Iveta Benesova, Barbora Zahlavová-Strýcová, Lucie Hradecka

Auf geht's, ladies!

Last edited by everythingtaboo : Apr 8th, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #2
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2012 Fed Cup: Germany take on (defending champs) Czech Republic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
I know there is a Fed Cup thread in the Sprechen Sie Deuce forum but 90% of the posts are in German and I know a lot of us don't understand half of it.

For those who don't know, the tie will be held in Stuttgart (on indoor hardcourts) 4-5 of February.

German team: Sabine Lisicki, Julia Goerges, Angelique Kerber, Anna-Lena Gronefeld

Czech team: Petra Kvitová, Iveta Benešová, Barbora Záhlavová-Strýcová, Lucie Hradecká

Auf geht's, ladies!

....if you want to have all the Czech names written correctly
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #3

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
....if you want to have all the Czech names written correctly
Thanks. I actually had to google how to spell BZS's name ( ) hence the proper spelling.
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #4
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Something for the desktop

Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #5
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Something for the desktop

woooow! what a great job! and you wrote all the Czech names correctly! really appreciate it!
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #6

That looks awesome!

I'm actually really looking forward to Sabine vs Petra. If they both bring it we could be in for an awesome match.
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #7
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
woooow! what a great job! and you wrote all the Czech names correctly! really appreciate it!
That was no big deal, because you wrote the names in the second post of that thread, so I just copied it

Thank you

Actually I wanted to take another picture of Sabine. One from Australian Open, but it didn't look sharp enough, so I took one from Wimbledon 2011
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #8
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

The German Fedcup team has been officialy renamed Porsche Team Deutschland! Isn't it a bit ironic that only recently Julia had to sell her own Porsche because she couldn't afford the tax rates?
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #9
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

and team BMW

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #10

Porsche > BMW.
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #11
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
and team BMW

hehe, looks like a scene from a hip hop video. I bet there are more photos where you can see the BMWs hopping up and down in the background.
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #12
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Porsche > BMW.
Yep:

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #13
country flag Rovegun

Dispeker killed that

and I can add: the BMW team won Fed Cup last year who´s better?
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #14
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Where is Mona Barthel. Imo, Barthel is much more better than Kerber
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Where is Mona Barthel. Imo, Barthel is much more better than Kerber
Kerber is ranked higher though. It's likely Kerber won't even play unless either Sabine or Julia have a really bad match on the first day and Rittner chooses her to play a singles match on the second day instead. If it came down to the doubles, it'll definitely be Julia-ALG playing that.