2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #16
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013-14 verbals, high interest & transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
UNC gets the commitments early Facebook tells me Lynn Chi has committed to UNC.
Dagger to my heart...
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:47 PM   #17
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
UNC gets the commitments early Facebook tells me Lynn Chi has committed to UNC.
They basically tell the players if you're going to commit to us, you have to do it now. I wouldn't like that as a player myself, but it seems to be working for them lately. Lynn Chi is very good.
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:34 PM   #18
country flag akjshdfg

akjshdfg is an unknown quantity at this point

Sydney Campbell has also committed to Vanderbilt.
akjshdfg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #19
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akjshdfg View Post
Sydney Campbell has also committed to Vanderbilt.
you're full of information! thx
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2011, 08:09 PM   #20
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

12/3/11

- Virginia Tech gets verbal from 4 star Rebecca Harris.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #21
country flag ats_tennis

ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice

UNC might be really strong in a couple years... along with Lynn Chi there are rumors that they might land 2 other prospects in the top ten on tennis recruiting 2013 and there are already 2 top ten players for the 2014 recruiting class that have expressed strong interest
ats_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 07:21 PM   #22
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ats_tennis View Post
UNC might be really strong in a couple years... along with Lynn Chi there are rumors that they might land 2 other prospects in the top ten on tennis recruiting 2013 and there are already 2 top ten players for the 2014 recruiting class that have expressed strong interest
can you be more specific?
and yes, they're recruiting well.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #23
country flag ats_tennis

ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
can you be more specific?
and yes, they're recruiting well.
Sorry I didn't want to mention any names because they are just rumors but since you asked...

For 2013 the recruits I've heard that have high interests in UNC are Hayley Carter and Kourtney Keegan (they only have 2 remaining scholarships since they already signed Chi). And for 2014 I have heard Hannah King and Mariana Gould (although I just looked and she is only 12 on tennis recruiting).

Obviously there are other schools I am sure that these recruits have high interests in (ex: Carter also has interest in Duke) but if they could land the majority of these recruits it would be a great team.

Last edited by ats_tennis : Feb 12th, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #24
country flag fantic

Quote:
Sorry I didn't want to mention any names because they are just rumors but since you asked...

For 2013 the recruits I've heard that have high interests in UNC are Hayley Carter, Alyssa Smith, and Kourtney Keegan (although they only have 2 remaining scholarships since they already signed Chi). And for 2014 I have heard Hannah King and Mariana Gould (although I just looked and she is only 12 on tennis recruiting).

Obviously there are other schools I am sure that these recruits have high interests in (ex: Carter also has interest in Duke) but if they could land the majority of these recruits it would be a great team.
Thank you! Do feel free to spill out more rumors All players you've mentioned are good, Keegan and Gould are pretty good dbls players too
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 11:36 PM   #25
country flag ats_tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Thank you! Do feel free to spill out more rumors All players you've mentioned are good, Keegan and Gould are pretty good dbls players too
Well since you asked...

Mia King has interest in Georgia and I believe she will be taking a visit there soon.

Last edited by ats_tennis : Feb 12th, 2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 01:26 AM   #26
country flag fantic

UNC fan! I bet mboyle will be thrilled (there's a ACC thread FYI)

Yeah Carter is good, no doubt. I saw her at the National this year and while she wasn't that aggressive compared to Brooke Austin, Andrews, and Townsend, she's still a damn good player.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #27
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Hidden page

Merry Christmas!

As a bonus gift I'm revealing another hidden page on tennisrecruiting.net

Last edited by gouci : Dec 25th, 2011 at 10:08 AM.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #28
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
Ranking order as of 12/29/11

38. LMarker
LINK

"
Marker, who lives near Krawczyk in Rancho Mirage and is a junior at Palm Desert High School, said she is considering a few Division I schools, with Arizona being the early leader along with Texas. Northwestern and USC also are high on Marker's list."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #29
country flag ats_tennis

Zoe Katz committed to USC. Another good one for your team fantic
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #30
country flag fantic

Quote:
Zoe Katz committed to USC. Another good one for your team fantic
Zoe! I really liked her play, she's a very good doubles player!
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles