Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 12 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #166
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos12 View Post
Wake up Jelena and win GS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jelena is far away of winning slam. That's reality. ( so I don't expect top results right now- step by step)
1st she must improve her game, attitude on court, get back in top 10 and than there is a chance for winning title
She lost in 4th round and so she is on top 20 level but top 5/10 players are on higher level than others.
Like she said in blog it's still work in process and I hope she will reach her goals
For sure nobody more than JJ wants to start winning titles again but that's not that easy.
I'm glad she is working hard. Without that you cannot be in TOP 10.
Also she must do some analysis for health, it's not normal to have cold non stop. That's doing big difference against top players.( I have cold? Ok I will hit 50 errors in two sets match because I'm sick) probbaly she can not take some medicine to cure herself fast because doping rules so she doing that on slow tradicional way...
She must be positive in matches, usualy when she lose set then she give up from match
Look at Azarenka, she lose set 7-6 or 6-1 but in next she is playing like nothing happened...
Jelena imporved her serve(average serve speed is in top of wta) but her return is on low level for hers standards

but who knows? maybe she gets lucky and win fluke gs like others lol (but considering her luck that's not going to happen )

Last edited by -NAJ- : Jan 29th, 2012 at 11:10 PM.
-NAJ- is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #167
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
Jelena is far away of winning slam. That's reality. ( so I don't expect top results right now- step by step)
1st she must improve her game, attitude on court, get back in top 10 and than there is a chance for winning title
She lost in 4th round and so she is on top 20 level but top 5/10 players are on higher level than others.
Like she said in blog it's still work in process and I hope she will reach her goals
For sure nobody more than JJ wants to start winning titles again but that's not that easy.
I'm glad she is working hard. Without that you cannot be in TOP 10.
Also she must do some analysis for health, it's not normal to have cold non stop. That's doing big difference against top players.( I have cold? Ok I will hit 50 errors in two sets match because I'm sick) probbaly she can not take some medicine to cure herself fast because doping rules so she doing that on slow tradicional way...
She must be positive in matches, usualy when she lose set then she give up from match
Look at Azarenka, she lose set 7-6 or 6-1 but in next she is playing like nothing happened...
Jelena imporved her serve(average serve speed is in top of wta) but her return is on low level for hers standards

but who knows? maybe she gets lucky and win fluke gs lol
Azarenka, Kvitova, Maria and Woz can compete with JJ consistently. Other than that, Serena and Clijsters are part timers and Na Li is either very good or very bad.

JJ can be a top 5 player if she is committed.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #168
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Azarenka, Kvitova, Maria and Woz can compete with JJ consistently. Other than that, Serena and Clijsters are part timers and Na Li is either very good or very bad.

JJ can be even #1, but we have to transplant to her body new brain. But maybe something will change in Paris?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 06:07 AM   #169
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post

7 hours a day in the off season is committed to me.
There is some very serious technical and mental problems she has to deal with first before committing to the game.

tweetweet
duhcity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #170
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

I don't wanna be a jerk, but someone should show this pic to Jelena...

...and then tell her that she looked like this after an hour of play with Wozniacki...

I believe that she trained 7 hours a day only if that included 5 hours of power shopping.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #171
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of players don't do any training between tournaments. They only do some short 1-2 hours training and then go home.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #172
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

JJ after 6 hours on court:

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #173
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

^The woman of steel
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 10:35 PM   #174
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saturday
R1: Flipkens (BEL) v Jankovic (SRB)
R2: Wickmayer (BEL) v Jovanovski (SRB)

Sunday
R3: Wickmayer (BEL) v Jankovic (SRB)
R4: Flipkens (BEL) v Jovanovski (SRB)
R5: Hendler / Van Uytvanck (BEL) v Jankovic / Krunic (SRB)
Good luck in Fed Cup, Jelena!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 11:05 PM   #175
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

I'm predicting a 3-1 win for Serbia (Doubles will be dead, so no one cares about it.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #176
country flag -NAJ-

JJ's boyfriend Mladjan Janovic gave interview for Serbian newspaper Blic, Montenegro won silver medal on European Water Polo Championship(Serbia won gold) & Mladjan got award for the best player in the championship

It's interview about water polo, plans, they also asked him about JJ.

How does the relationship with Jelena Jankovic, the best Serbian tennis player?

-As it should be, as we want, everything is in right place. We are together four years, but we reconcile commitments, so we're used to being in different parts of the world. There is time for us, we will soon be next to each other. Jelena this week is in Charleroi, and I wish her ​​and Serbian Fed Cup team to beat Belgium and qualify for the semifinals. I'm sure that she will give a huge contribution.

For who Jelena cheer when Serbia and Montenegro are playing?
-Well, for Mladjan Janovic. As she should, right?

http://sport.blic.rs/Ostali-sportovi...ja-i-Crna-Gora
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #177
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena is werking FC outfit
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #178
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
That bus... WTF!

This match is painful to watch.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #179
country flag louisa.
Long live.

louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute louisa. has a reputation beyond repute

at least she got a set

Long live the walls we crashed through
While the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...
louisa. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #180
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Flipkens looks like Tipsarevic's clone. And JJ She looks so tired.