Europe/Africa Zone I 2012 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #76
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Europe/Africa Zone I 2012

Tamira and her team in a Israeli airport.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #77
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Tamira Meusi really looks like she's almost 50 yo
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #78
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
When Anett is 18, she will be top 100
But she isn't now so that's totally irrelevant

Quote:
Perhaps I am strong in my beliefs but you have to admit that Portugal would be the favourites if it wasnt for the israeli crowd. Eirini georgatou may beat kontaveit, but i wouldnt be surprised if she lost. And greece will not beat bosnia. They just dont have their players. And by the way, did Gerasimou either get anned or retire because she hasnt played since 2010
We have Daniilidou and Papamichail even though we are missing Georgatou and Gerasimou. Daniilidou and Papamichail should be enough to beat Bosnia. Eleni said that she is feeling 100% now and she is still in the team but I'm not sure if she will play because she said her next tournament is Pattaya . And now I see that Jugic-Salkic is playing a challenger in Australia so we have a good shot against Bosnia, even if Eleni doesn't play

Quote:
You are biased thogh because you are israeli
And anett has played 3 players in the top 200. All where at career highs and had come off great results. They were Stefanie Vogt in Glasgow (career high), Amra Sadikovic in Helsinki (just won a 50k beating some top players) and the third was putintseva in juniors (had just won eddie herr and was in orange bowl final). Anett beat Putintseva 6262, Sadikovic was 36 63 63 sadikovic but anett was 3-0 40-0 in 3rd set and against vogt, 64 75 included set points in the second set and break points at 4-4 on vogts serve first set. Despina Papamichail is only ranked so highly because she plays a lot of tournaments. Kontaveit played 9, and won 3. She woudl beat Papamichail 2 and 2 or something along those lines
None of those girls were ever top 200 . Despina doesn't even play that many tournaments, and when she does she plays challengers in Spain and France, which don't really have soft draws. I'm not saying Annett wouldn't beat Despina but 2 and 2 is a little harsh on Despina IMO

Quote:
Bosnia and herzogovina will beat greece. And anett is better in professional matches. The only match she has a chance in is against koehler or de brito
So you expect Tinjic to beat Daniilidou and Husaric to beat Papamichail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Tamira Meusi really looks like she's almost 50 yo
Where is Mayr-Achleitner?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #79
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Buzarnescu is in. Niculescu & Dulgheru are both injured
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #80
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=hellas719;20868548]But she isn't now so that's totally irrelevant

We have Daniilidou and Papamichail even though we are missing Georgatou and Gerasimou. Daniilidou and Papamichail should be enough to beat Bosnia. Eleni said that she is feeling 100% now and she is still in the team but I'm not sure if she will play because she said her next tournament is Pattaya . And now I see that Jugic-Salkic is playing a challenger in Australia so we have a good shot against Bosnia, even if Eleni doesn't play

None of those girls were ever top 200 . Despina doesn't even play that many tournaments, and when she does she plays challengers in Spain and France, which don't really have soft draws. I'm not saying Annett wouldn't beat Despina but 2 and 2 is a little harsh on Despina IMO

So you expect Tinjic to beat Daniilidou and Husaric to beat Papamichail?

Where is Mayr-Achleitner? [/Q]

You are right about greece beating bosnia now. At the time I thought Eleni was injured and that Jugic Salkic was playing.

And by the way, it is completely relevant when I said Anett would be top 100 when she was 18. You said that Despina was top 400 and that she was only 18!!!I said that when Anett was only 18!!!! then she would be top 100. The people anett played were nearly top 200. Despina would lose to all of them in straight sets comfortably
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #81
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

And by the way, Despina just lost to Manisha Foster ranked 778 61 75. You dont think Anett would beat her 2 and 2 if anett was playing her best.
You are so stupid. And you said Despina played challengers in france and spain, well she hasnt made it past the second round in 6 months and recently lost first round in a 10k in england
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #82
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
They didnt put Sorana in after Australian open form.
Poland is through now
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #83
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Not gonna comment.
Greece will now beat Bosnia because they dont have Jugic Salkic and it seems that Daniilidou will play but Anett might be able to scam a set of either Larcher de Brito or Koehler
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #84
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
In lauding the standard of the competition, Shlomo Tzoref, a former Israeli Davis Cup captain, likened the Eilat event to a top WTA tournament: "I have been to many, many tournaments all over the world but it's not every day that you get to see such a large number of high-calibre players all in the same place at once. If you compare it to the tour, it's like a $600,000 WTA tournament," he said.

GM thread
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=452697
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #85
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Tamira and her team in a Israeli airport.

where is Mayr?
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #86

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So the team will be Begu, Halep and Buzarnescu?
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #87
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDu View Post
So the team will be Begu, Halep and Buzarnescu?
yeah, 3 players and 2 captains
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #88
country flag chingching

Quote:
yeah, 3 players and 2 captains
Whos that other girl. Or do they actually have 2 captains
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #89

Buzarnescu, I don't know, Captain, Halep, Begu
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #90
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whos that other girl. Or do they actually have 2 captains
Buzarnescu, Catalin Cristea, Sever Dron, Halep, Begu
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote