Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #76
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
i so want Maria to win RG, honestly AO, USO and WIM would be just another to her collection, but with RG she would became one of these GOAT players with all four slams
THIS so bad. Beside should be ranked N2 for the FO so it's gonna help her to have an easy draw.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #77
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Get fitter and finish strong for grand slams.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #78
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
i want Maria to win a GS before she retires
This. Anyone, anytime will do. Just one more.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #79
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

We all just want the same thing, if there's something good left in this wicked world we'll see her win one Slam again.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #80
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold

1. Stay Healthy

2. No retirement anytime soon (~ atleast 2-3 years). Don't care if she marries Sasha this year or has kids but she could come back even after a kid ala Clijsters. I'm selfish like that.

3. Give me an autograph/good kodak moment when I meet her at my local tourny.

4. Have a Plan B game. If the first serve does not go in, have a killer but safe second serve ala Stosur. If either FH or BH groundies are not working, try other things. I was just watching her 2004 Wimbly match against Ai and wow, the number of times she comes to the net! and makes winners!
4a) Maybe she should play some doubles to practice this stuff. And it would be fun for us to see her interacting with others on court as well.

5. Tight matches from QF on - lots of close tie-breaker, heart stopping tennis matches like Rafa-Nadal. Until QF, feel free to dominate and set up a bakery.

6. Grand Slam would be nice.

7. Most importantly, Olympic medal.

That's all, Masha, with love. ;-)
graffite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #81
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

I know its a tall order but to win the French so she's then won all the slam's. I would also love her to win Wimbledon again because i know she really wants that title again. And overtake that annoying Kvitiva in the rankings!!!

I felt Maria did so well at the Australian this year obv gutted she didn't win the final and had a few tears at the time but what a fabulous two weeks and i just know its gonna be a fabulous 2012 for our Maria Im so proud of her and she'll always be the No 1 Tennis player in my eyes and im sure its the same with you guys.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #82
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

I would also like some wins in Fed Cup.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 07:35 PM   #83
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
UNREALISTIC, DELUSIONAL, NOT REALISTIC MASHABATOR GOALS:

- win Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
winning miami is not unrealistic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
It kinda is despite her having multiple opportunities to win it, she has always come short And I have come to terms that its not happening ever!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 07:37 PM   #84
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking about quoting the exact same thing.

Svetlio.

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 07:56 PM   #85
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

It's really sad.
Now I just hope she can win a title this year.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:01 PM   #86
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'll have to change my sig back to fit this "final-losing" trend.
I just want your mental strength back Maria, we all know you're brave when you hit big second serves etc. but I want you to get back your cold blood in finals.
It's like the #1 spot: win big things and the #1 will come, have mental strength and you'll win finals again.
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 08:03 PM   #87
country flag Shivank17

Maria pls win a tournament.

Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:55 PM   #88
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I gotta wonder...would a ten pound weight gain slow her up, or would it increase her focus and power? She looks about as thin as she usually does, but I have seen her a few pounds more. Not sure if it affected her play, one way or the other. She missed a lot of shots, not because she could not get to them, but because she seemed to lose focus on where she was trying to send them.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 11:56 PM   #89
country flag Trih

She's not physically powerless, she's just been mentally weak.
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 12:15 AM   #90
Cherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
She's not physically powerless, she's just been mentally weak.
Exactly. There's nothing wrong with her physically. In matches vs. Vika you can still say there's the match-up problem etc etc but a loss like this is just purely a mental letdown. Nowadays she always seems nervous as hell in a final even if she was facing somebody who's far less experienced and has never been to the final before. She needs to find a way to get over this mental hurdle.
Also I can't see how a weight gain can help her improve her focus? Focus has nothing to do with weight.