Anett Kontaveit - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #436
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
There is a small story about Anett in today's "Postimees". It is not saying anything specific about her future plans, but mentions that she will stay in Australia a bit longer and then fly to Israel for Fed Cup. I wonder if the Fed Cup matches will be streamed, would really like to see Anett playing.
I know that she entered 25k Burnie but then she withdrew soon after she entered. It might be nice for her to have a holiday in my country . By the way, do you have a link for the article?
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #437
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

The entry list for Tallinn 10k is not out yet. I dont know why though, because it comes out on 26 and it is the 26th!!!!!!!. By the way, are any of the estonians going to make a visit to either tere or rocca al mare because it would be nice to give descriptions of player styles as I have only seen vorobjova play ilves in final of estonian championships and there were only 2 or 3 points and I have never seen eva paalma play. I have seen a bit of erika hendsel through her vimeo channel but all of those matches are 2 years old. I have seen a bit of kadi 2 years ago but none of anyone else including mia nicole. I hope she moves to estonia. It could be a good thing for her and eesti tennise liit.
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #438
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I know that she entered 25k Burnie but then she withdrew soon after she entered. It might be nice for her to have a holiday in my country . By the way, do you have a link for the article?
http://sport.postimees.ee/716594/ane...gmine-turniir/

Here's the article
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #439
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
The entry list for Tallinn 10k is not out yet. I dont know why though, because it comes out on 26 and it is the 26th!!!!!!!. By the way, are any of the estonians going to make a visit to either tere or rocca al mare because it would be nice to give descriptions of player styles as I have only seen vorobjova play ilves in final of estonian championships and there were only 2 or 3 points and I have never seen eva paalma play. I have seen a bit of erika hendsel through her vimeo channel but all of those matches are 2 years old. I have seen a bit of kadi 2 years ago but none of anyone else including mia nicole. I hope she moves to estonia. It could be a good thing for her and eesti tennise liit.
I guess they are just too lazy to update the itftennis website. But yea, the entry list should be up by now. Anett hasn't updated her FB site either for a while now to reveal any future plans.
Currently I'm not sure if I'm going to see any of the matches in Tallinn.
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #440
country flag chingching

Quote:
I guess they are just too lazy to update the itftennis website. But yea, the entry list should be up by now. Anett hasn't updated her FB site either for a while now to reveal any future plans.
Currently I'm not sure if I'm going to see any of the matches in Tallinn.
I know, it's still on orange bowl. I cant believe ITF havent updates. It's now the 27th
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #441
country flag chingching

Quote:
Thanks
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #442
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
The grunting. I was actually surprised when I saw someone's video from Orange Bowl, Anett was rather loud. I don't remember her being this vocal in the Fed Cup matches

But now that I watch this video from December 2010, she's pretty loud too (the surrounding noise makes it less noticeable).
And she has a bit of a nasty temper too :cheeky:
I have already seen this video while I was scouring for anett playing but iI never realised how well she hit her forehand for a 14 year old
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #443
country flag chingching

I was wondering if anyone here wanted to play fed cup Tennis Tipping. There is no australian team so I thought that I would represent estonia as my second favourite country and my favourite tennis country. Anyone who wants to play just has to commit in at the thread in the sub forum fed cup. We will be playing china and given that I am a big li na and pen shuai fan, I know that the team they are fielding are not the greatest tippers
Last year Kylger, WhoamI? and Meelis played and I was wondering that if one of them was captain if they would please select me.
Thanks
Old Jan 26th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #444
country flag muusa

The list for the first Tallinn 10k is out and Anett has not entered. But I noticed Jelena Ostapenko and Indy de Vroome in the alternates.
Old Jan 27th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #445
country flag chingching

Quote:
The list for the first Tallinn 10k is out and Anett has not entered. But I noticed Jelena Ostapenko and Indy de Vroome in the alternates.
I know. I saw Indy. That's exactly what I wanted. A really strong field that is not featuring anett. The Tallinn 10k and 25k are always really strong fields except for 2009. It's really great that Estonia gets the good 10k players, not the bad ones
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #446
country flag chingching

A photostream of some of anetts photos:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=anett+kontaveit
Old Jan 28th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #447
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

And Anett had so many chances to turn things around too
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2012, 03:38 AM   #448
country flag chingching

I anetts best shot for grand slams are french open (she likes the clay) and the us open. Hopefully she has a high enough ranking to be seeded top 4 at roland garros.
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 05:07 AM   #449
country flag chingching

Is Anett only going to play GA Juniors, or will she also play some of the claycourt G1 Juniors, like Citta di Crocce and Perin Memorial
Old Jan 30th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #450
country flag muusa

Well, according to this article http://sport.postimees.ee/677360/ane...aga-hea-aasta/ Anett "thinks she should concentrate on women's tour more, but will play the slams and their warmups".
IMO it would be good for her ranking if she played some other G1 tournaments as well, otherwise she drops out of top10 with those Asian points off in March and then won't get a good seeding for RG.