Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - AO - Volume 11 - Page 376 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 11:59 AM   #5626
country flag pj5

pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of pj5 has much to be proud of
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - AO - Volume 11

jelena is gone people.
The old Jelena is gone.
The self belief when she was serving at 4:5 showed itself for 1000'th time not to be there.
Without it you are gone.
pj5 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 11:59 AM   #5627
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Never mind, Caroline is just a boring one to play. Nehles is going to teach Jelena how to change her serve, because hervold gamestyle is somehow here. Had.she.known how to plaz The Push in the first set, maybe.she would have prolonged this in three. Disappointment helps nothing and Jelena is certainly improving. Fed Cup is a challenge.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:00 PM   #5628
country flag Safe-From-Harm

Safe-From-Harm has disabled reputation

Jelena decides to play her worst tennis against Caroline.
So many missed chances in second set.
Safe-From-Harm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #5629
country flag JJ_Rocks

JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice JJ_Rocks is just really nice

Next time better ):
JJ_Rocks is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:02 PM   #5630
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
the conclusion: empress is making too many ues aka inconsistent, she's not fit to last in long games and matches and she's a dumbass. ktnxbye
oh and she's officially caro's bitch now.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:03 PM   #5631
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
she's not fit to last in long games and matches and
This. Empress was not wrong when she said she was old & tired. She doesn't have the peak fitness or the patience to grind out these games against the top players. Just brainless errors.

At least she still has the mixed with that mug Tomic. They can lament their beatdowns together
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:03 PM   #5632
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

I will never cheer as hard for Kim as I will when she plays Wozniacki.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:04 PM   #5633
country flag Oneofakind0490

Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute Oneofakind0490 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I didnt expect her to win but that fact that I woke up in the middle of the night randomly and saw that she lost set one 6-0 is just annoying. Its been a very very long 3 years for us because this is where it all started. She is 10% of the player that she used to be. I have never seen her so slow in my life as I did tonight and I'm going to have to just have zero expectations from now on. Im just baffled at how she played and its so frustrating to be a fan .

+Serena Williams+Mary Pierce+Christina McHale+
Oneofakind0490 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:05 PM   #5634
country flag Unstable90

Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light

really sad! ! !
She is her worst enemy! She had 5:5 she served and nothing! Caroline was down, she just had to finish her! But from 5:5 it was typical JJ she let Caro controle the game againa and that's it!
Hopefully she plays Fed cup, interested to see her face Kim! When she gets her head in right place, she will win again! Today wasn't such a bad day from 4:1 till 5:5 she played really agressive and smart that is what we want from her this season!
BTW I think if she had won that first game this would be a completly different match! I will always be U fan JJ, next goal Roland Garros!
Unstable90 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:05 PM   #5635
country flag Daruma.

Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute Daruma. has a reputation beyond repute

In all seriousness, Jelena must be feeling so down now.
Daruma. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:06 PM   #5636
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think there was 'no hope' for Jelena. Okay I am EXTREMELY disappointed at this outcome but - had she played just a little better in the 2nd and not folded like a cheap tent at 5-5, she could have won that set. And then who knows what would have happened.

Jelena is playing better than she did in 2011. She is still about 40% of 2008 level But if she can get it back to like, 80% she should be making headway at slams again.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:06 PM   #5637
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Volume 12
Closed Thread