Do you think which woman Russian player is sexiest? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think which woman Russian player is sexiest?

Anna Kournikova 4 14.81%
Elena Dementieva 14 51.85%
Anastasia Myskina 2 7.41%
Maria Sharapova 7 25.93%
Dinara Safina 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 04:44 AM   #1
PierceCheng

PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve
Wink Do you think which woman Russian player is sexiest?

Anna Kournikova & Elena Dementieva of course!!

You think?

Last edited by PierceCheng : Oct 6th, 2003 at 01:16 PM.
PierceCheng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 05:07 AM   #2
country flag kodeRED

kodeRED has disabled reputation
elena for sure ! i love u Alyona!
STEFFI Pierce Guga
kodeRED is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 07:26 AM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
the others like petrova, lina k, kuznetsova, zvonareva, doucheviina and likhovtseva are sexy as well but a different kind of sexy to what you're saying.

i'm 18 so i guess i'm am aloud to like sharapova and safina because they are only a couple of years younger but i still think they have some growing to do before they will be sexy. they've both developed sexy characteristics but aren't fully developed so they don't really stand a chance against the older ones.

the other 3 are all sexy i like kournikova because she is blonde and she isn't too tall but i don't like her face. i like dementieva completely but she is a bit tall for me. myskina is nice she's not blonde which can be a plus. for me i have to say dementieva is the sexiest.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 08:51 AM   #4
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice
Sharapova !

WOW!
fan22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 11:31 AM   #5
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Elena D! Her beautiful blue eyes, angelic face, classic Roman nose, swan's neck, tremendous body, great arms and awesome legs gives Elena the beauty/looks/sexiest advantage over the other Russian girls and the entire WTA Tour for that matter! Game set match Dementieva! And to no one's surprise, she's running away with the voting!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Jun 23rd, 2003 at 11:37 AM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 02:36 PM   #6
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Lina should be in the poll!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2003, 03:57 PM   #7
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
3 out of the 5 listed are 6-footers. So if we're playing basketball, where is Elena B.? She's our center, our intimidator. Our Shaq.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 02:04 AM   #8
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
bovina is also hot.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2003, 02:35 AM   #9
A-Rod#1Fan

A-Rod#1Fan is an unknown quantity at this point A-Rod#1Fan is an unknown quantity at this point A-Rod#1Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
See: Lena Bovina's legs.

You're all wrong.

Elena Bovina = teh sex.
A-Rod#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 05:31 AM   #10
PierceCheng

PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve PierceCheng can only hope to improve
Lightbulb Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by janie
Lina should be in the poll!
Sorry, I forget Lina Krasnoroutskaya should be one of sexiest woman Russian. I must remember next time. Janie, I hoped you forgive me, because I really forgot her.

Last edited by PierceCheng : Jul 24th, 2003 at 01:21 PM.
PierceCheng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2003, 10:28 AM   #11
country flag Maori

Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light Maori is a glorious beacon of light
TATIANA PANOVA!!!
She's got the most sexiest butt!!!
Maori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote