Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #1201
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

I just by accident read this

@juliagoerges Julia Goerges
friend of mine.Polona Hercog.Doubles not out yet.was supposed to play with @andreapetkovic and now playing with kanepi....
30 minutes ago

Goerges is a pretty decent doubles player.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 05:18 AM   #1202
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

But isn't she saying that Hercog will play with Kaia?
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #1203
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Does anyone have any highlights of kanepi vs petkovic because the brisbane tennis uploader didnt allow me to watch it in australia.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM5OTI1MjM2.html
It loads so slowly,but the only one.
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #1204
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I just by accident read this

@juliagoerges Julia Goerges
friend of mine.Polona Hercog.Doubles not out yet.was supposed to play with @andreapetkovic and now playing with kanepi....
30 minutes ago

Goerges is a pretty decent doubles player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiafan View Post
But isn't she saying that Hercog will play with Kaia?
that's how I understand that as well. I think Hercog will play with Kaia then.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #1205
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe a bit confusing, but it was 2 consecutive twits like this:

Julia Goerges @juliagoerges
had a good practice day,dried the courts and we had a great practice session+some fitness.massage+relaxing now.draw came out playing a good

Görges is saying she'll play Hercog 1st round at AO.
She was supposed to play doubles with Petkovic, but now that she withdrew, it's Görges+Kanepi instead.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #1206
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

as for the draw, it is pretty decent. Kaia can lose it for herself only. She should make it to R4 easily. I'm actually pretty sure Williams will not make it to R4. She might withdraw earlier. If she does make it that far though, then Kaia will just have to match Serena with the shots and keep her running. Because of her injury is with her legs, then make her run
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #1207
country flag Kylger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Maybe a bit confusing, but it was 2 consecutive twits like this:

had a good practice day,dried the courts and we had a great practice session+some fitness.massage+relaxing now.draw came out playing a good

Görges is saying she'll play Hercog 1st round at AO.
She was supposed to play doubles with Petkovic, but now that she withdrew, it's Görges+Kanepi instead.
that's cool. Hopefully she is fit then to play doubles. They have a potential of being a bad-ass doubles team. Both are fierce players.
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #1208
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Not a bad draw at all. If Kaia is in shape then there will be no problem at first two rounds. Zvonareva lost early in Sydney so seems she is not at her best either. Williams has not shown any good results near past, same is Sharapova. Kvitova said that she was not in great shape in Sydney. But one match at time. If Kaia plays like she did in Brisbane then anything can happen. Go girl.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #1209
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Alright draw in Zvonareva, but tough after that. But i guess that is a given... given her seeding.

Anyways, it will be a real test to see how her form will hold against the top players, and whether she really can make a push for the top 10.
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #1210
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiafan View Post
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM5OTI1MjM2.html
It loads so slowly,but the only one.
Thanks
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #1211
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Her and Georges have the potential to go very far in the draw. Hopefully a semi so that Estonia can have their first sever semi finalist at a grand slam seniors!
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #1212
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Her and Georges have the potential to go very far in the draw. Hopefully a semi so that Estonia can have their first sever semi finalist at a grand slam seniors!
Maret Ani reached semifinal of the 2004 Australian Open (doubles). But it is very good team Kanepi/Georges, we will see.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #1213
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
Maret Ani reached semifinal of the 2004 Australian Open (doubles). But it is very good team Kanepi/Georges, we will see.
Did she really! I dont know much about results before 2007
Old Jan 14th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #1214
country flag chingching

Does Kaia have any intent at all to play doubles with Jurgen because the ITF are often willing to give wildcards to people from smaller countries and if she is top 100 doubles, top 20 singles and jurgen is top 100 singles then they must be considered a candidate. And I was really serious about hopman cup, she may want to defend her points in brisbane but it always attracts a good field and she could get some good matchplay.
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #1215
country flag chingching

R1: Kanepi/Georges vs Kops-Jones/Spears (winnable. dellacqua/barty had match points against them in brisbane)
R2: Kanepi/Georges vs Zvonareva/Kuznetsova (also winnable. over power)
R3: Kanepi/Georges vs Dulko/Pennetta or Chuang/Erakovic (tough ones but hopefully they combine well)
QF: Kanepi/Georges vs Azarenka/Kirilenko (if they play confidently then maybe but their run could potentially end here)

A pretty decent draw and there is a lot of winnable matches in their half. If they made the final, I wouldnt be trotally surprised!