Victoria Larriere - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #46
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Larriere

Australian Open Q1: Victoria Larriere (FRA) df. (WC)Arina Rodionova (AUS) 6-4 6-4

I didn't see the entire match but I managed to catch quite a bit of the second set. Rodionova was up *4-3 but Victoria won the final three games. I think Victoria has a very nice game. Her forehand is definitely her best shot. She has quite a big, sort of loopy takeback on it. She often runs around her backhand to hit her forehand. Her backhand isn't too bad either. Her serve seems to be pretty good. Although she did a few double faults towards the end. Some of her second serves were quite slow. I think she was struggling with her toss in the wind. I definitely she has at least Top 100 potential.

Anyway, great that she came through this match. She gets 40 WTA ranking points which is huge! Next up she plays (13)Mirjana Lucic. Will be a very tough match. I think we all know how good Lucic can be as a former Wimbledon semifinalist, but she's very hit and miss, so hopefully she has a bad day and I think Victoria has a pretty good chance of winning!

Victoria will play against Lucic tomorrow on Show Court 3 so once again it'll be livestreamed! Very fortunate. She's the fourth match on court with play starting at 10am local time.

Allez Victoria!
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #47
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Watched the match. A great performance
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #48
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future

She's such a cutie
I'll be watching her tomorrow!
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #49
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Wow 40 points is massive! Again, I won't be home during her match Is it weird that I'd rather watch a stream of Vic's match more than going to see Li vs Azarenka live?

Here is a vid of her practice a few days ago if you haven't seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHQrs...1&feature=plcp

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #50
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

just turned on the web tv and she just won I gotta get her pic and autograph if I see her at ITF Rancho Mirage
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #51
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

d. Lucic 6-1 6-4 after 3-4* in second set

1st serve

D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #52
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Victoria won't be on showcourt tomorrow, but on court 4.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #53
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

61 64. Great win.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #54
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

next K.Chang (#167)

QR1 d. Yurika Sema 6-4 6-3
QR2 d. Katya Ivanova 3-6 6-4 6-3

GL Vic
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #55
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Only 7 UF errors?

Good luck Victoria!! Almost there.

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #56
country flag Renaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
Only 7 UF errors?
second set, match - 12
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #57
katshearts

Oh whoops, looking at the wrong column I told a friend of mine to go to her match tomorrow!

Old Jan 13th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #58
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Full match vs Mirjana Lucic is here :

Enjoy.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #59
country flag Renaud

and vs Rodionova
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfRKv-k8Ck
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #60
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

great run there for Victoria, hopefully she'll qualify

thanks for the vid, I never saw her play and I think she's good and quite complete

go VICKI!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote