** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 238 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #3556
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Whatever the case with Masha's ankle - true or not true that it's still bothering her - I'm sure she (and her team) knows what she's doing - I remember all the upset posts when Masha didn't play any tournaments on grass before Wimbledon and the doubts some people had - but she surprised us all - even if she didn't go all the way - Who would have thought?

How ever it goes in the AO 2012 - I'm sure Masha won't participate if she doesn't think that she's a chance to play good tennis and go deep - and I'll be happy if she can go passed the R4 - We always can dream about her winning the whole event - but then the Gods really must favor her - implant some feeling of invincibility in her and give her loads of luck in the draw - I'm just looking forward and excited to see her play again - even if it was only for a couple of matches and even if I'll be devastated if she's kicked out early - I was close to tears in her USO match vs Flavia Pennetta - but at the end of the day - I still love her to pieces as you all will - right?

YOU GO GURL!!!
Right.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #3557
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Whatever the case with Masha's ankle - true or not true that it's still bothering her - I'm sure she (and her team) knows what she's doing - I remember all the upset posts when Masha didn't play any tournaments on grass before Wimbledon and the doubts some people had - but she surprised us all - even if she didn't go all the way - Who would have thought?

How ever it goes in the AO 2012 - I'm sure Masha won't participate if she doesn't think that she's a chance to play good tennis and go deep - and I'll be happy if she can go passed the R4 - We always can dream about her winning the whole event - but then the Gods really must favor her - implant some feeling of invincibility in her and give her loads of luck in the draw - I'm just looking forward and excited to see her play again - even if it was only for a couple of matches and even if I'll be devastated if she's kicked out early - I was close to tears in her USO match vs Flavia Pennetta - but at the end of the day - I still love her to pieces as you all will - right?

YOU GO GURL!!!

finally an uplifting post amongst all the DramaLama queens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #3558
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/te...-1226238601399

MELBOURNE'S summer of tennis has arrived with the sport's hottest players hitting town to tune up for this month's Australian Open.

Russian glamour Maria Sharapova and world No. 1 Novak Djokovic hit the courts at Melbourne Park for practice sessions yesterday, with more stars expected to arrive over the weekend.

Serbian ace Djokovic warmed up on Margaret Court Arena as he kick-started his campaign to defend his Australian Open crown.

The 24-year-old ended the 2011 season with a record $12.6 million in prizemoney and 10 titles to his name, including three Grand Slams - Wimbledon, the US Open and the Australian Open.

He will start favourite to claim his third Australian Open title.

Sharapova, who has been practising in Melbourne all week, hit up on Rod Laver Arena as workers and cleaners busied themselves in the stands around her.

Dressed in low-key black and white, Sharapova spent time honing her serves and return shots.

She showed no signs of being hampered by the ankle trouble she cited as the reason for pulling out of this week's Brisbane International.

More than 650,000 fans are expected to pass through Melbourne Park for the opening Grand Slam of the year, which starts January 16.

Australian Open organisers said ticket sales were already tracking ahead of last year.

The $360 million redevelopment of Melbourne Park is not expected to affect spectators, who will already see plenty of changes to the precinct.

This gives me more faith that they know what they are doing. Tbh I think its because she got next to nothing done during off-season.
ServeCaspian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #3559
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a dream last night that she won the Australian Open, beating Kvitova in an epic semifinal before beating Azarenka in the final

Please let it be so
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #3560
country flag atominside

atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of atominside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I had a dream last night that she won the Australian Open, beating Kvitova in an epic semifinal before beating Azarenka in the final

Please let it be so
thats so wonderful. Last time i had a dream about maria was before wimbledon. i dreamt she won it, beating venus in the final. When Venus lost to pironkova in the 4th round i lost some hope, but maria powered through to the final. but. it couldnt be
atominside is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #3561
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Please let it be so
Exactly my dream a while ago. She beat Kim in R3 in my dream though .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #3562
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Please let it be so
that would be amazing!
I love Vika and Petra is left handed so I like her too.

Plus they both give her trouble so it would be awesome for her to beat them. (although it looked like Masha was on the right path during the Petra Tokyo match.)
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #3563
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
that would be amazing!
I love Vika and Petra is left handed so I like her too.

Plus they both give her trouble so it would be awesome for her to beat them. (although it looked like Masha was on the right path during the Petra Tokyo match.)
Yes, Maria played Kvitova tough in Tokyo before she hurt her ankle.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #3564

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/s...108-1pq49.html

Heard most of it before... but these interviews get me everytime
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #3565
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/s...108-1pq49.html

Heard most of it before... but these interviews get me everytime
Reading these interviews make me realize how wrong I am to doubt her at times.
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #3566
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Same old article. Does it even worth an interview? Maybe it was just a copy and paste (80%)
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #3567

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
Same old article. Does it even worth an interview? Maybe it was just a copy and paste (80%)
It did seem a bit like it... well I also came across an article today about a facebook message she posted about withdrawing from Brisbane. It tried to tell me it only happened today
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #3568
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

It's always nice to her anything from her though .

I don't know about you guys but It's been like 3 months since we've seen Maria play and I can't wait to see her at the AO.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #3569
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
It's always nice to her anything from her though .

I don't know about you guys but It's been like 3 months since we've seen Maria play and I can't wait to see her at the AO.
I feel the same!! It's been so long since the last time we saw her play!!
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #3570
country flag moemoe
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold moemoe is a splendid one to behold

So the first tournament of the year for Maria will be the AO??