Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 158 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:13 PM   #2356
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Break 1*-0

3 Winners!
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #2357
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

2-0*

Impeccible so far!
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #2358
country flag Curcubeu

3-1*

Good match so far!
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #2359
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

3-1 Old Alexandra is back?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #2360
country flag Curcubeu

4*-1 with an incredible net attack!
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #2361
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

4-1 And many winners for Alexandra.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #2362
country flag Curcubeu

Seriously, the best I've seen her playing since, I can't even say since when!
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #2363
country flag Curcubeu

If she only had a damn serve...

2*-4
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #2364
country flag grs

4-2 * 2 DFs
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #2365
country flag Curcubeu

Hold now!
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #2366
country flag Curcubeu

Seriously? Jinx worked, brain death is coming...
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #2367
country flag Curcubeu

Haide! 5-3* Saving 2 BPs!

Sorana about to start
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #2368
country flag grs

Hold, from 15-40. How in the world Sofia destroyed Maria K?
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #2369
country flag Curcubeu

Hold now, please!
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #2370
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Hold, from 15-40. How in the world Sofia destroyed Maria K?
Kirilenko should have already lost to Lepchenko!