Auckland 2012 - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #76
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Auckland 2012

^^^

No, she did not.

Hlavackova/Hradecka d. Goerges/Pennetta 6-7 6-2 10-7
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #77
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

at least they lost to my Czechs but it´s good to know their understanding works on court... they have played for the first time together and made finals which is great in my opinion and were close to win the tournament... in Sydney Flavia continues with Gisela but maybe in the future who knows...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:24 AM   #78
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

AO is very uncomfortable tournament for me too. I'm student like Adam and I have rest to 8th January. But when AO comes I wake up in 3 o'clock but I must be at school at eight. Therefore I can watch full two match at the outside.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #79
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I can't understand why Julia wants to play doubles everywhere? What are the reasons? Money, training her volley or just for fun... If she want to have succes, she must choose one player wherewith to play everywhere. If she wants to have a good parther and good team they must be have a synchron. But the synchron is making with a lot of practises.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #80
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
I can't understand why Julia wants to play doubles everywhere? What are the reasons? Money, training her volley or just for fun... If she want to have succes, she must choose one player wherewith to play everywhere. If she wants to have a good parther and good team they must be have a synchron. But the synchron is making with a lot of practises.
Well, whoever she plays with, they usually are pretty successful in doubles lately
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #81
country flag Banditoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Well, whoever she plays with, they usually are pretty successful in doubles lately
Umm.. Wait, Julia hasn't had a double title for more than year. I don't think that this is good performance.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #82
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
Umm.. Wait, Julia hasn't had a double title for more than year. I don't think that this is good performance.
This was her third final since July, while the best performance in singles during this period of time was the semifinal in Luxembourg. I should have said she is more successful in doubles than in singles lately. Unfortunately, as Howard's report indicates, it is not quite her merit Well, it's not like anybody cares about doubles
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote