Brisbane 2012 - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #106
country flag Kimmies Kool
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light Kimmies Kool is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Brisbane 2012

oh fuck
Kimmies Kool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #107
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

pfffffffff I really hate this!
don't know if the injury explains the bad play in the first set... she looked to me if she was running ok...
was it the hip? Or the leg? don't know
hope it's not too bad, but the fact she retired isn't a good sign I guess
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #108
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold

It is better than Kim retired now and be ready for the AO ...

I don't know if the injury explains the bad play in the first set, but I felt that her footwork wasn't good in the first set ...
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #109
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Court announcer said left hip. She was stretching between sets.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #110
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of

I just hope she retired because she didn't wanted to risk things for the AO. If she isn't able to play the australian, I fear a second retirement
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #111
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of borrowedheaven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachou View Post
It is better than Kim retired now and be ready for the AO ...

I don't know if the injury explains the bad play in the first set, but I felt that the footwork of kim wasn't good in the first set ...
Yeah, I thought so too. Her movement in general wasn't at it's normal level.
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #112
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

We'll just need to wait and see how serious it is.

I wish Kim all the best & all the strength to get through it

Lucie
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #113
country flag KClijsters

KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy she retired. I don't want her to make the injury worser. AO is more important than Brisbane! Get well soon Kim!

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Maria Sharapova, Caroline Wozniacki, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko, Jelena Jankovic
KClijsters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #114
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

This just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly the worst possible thing I could wake up to. It's just not right. So unfair. I feel so horrible for Kim, every tournament it's a brand new injury! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if she is declared okay to go to Australia, that means no match practice or anything beforehand, and it could act up again. This sucks!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #115
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Damn this sucks I guess staying injury or illness free isn't easy as it seems to be for Kim these days
But I'm glad she did the right thing & retired to allow herself recovery time for this stupid injury before the AO.
Hope when she sees the doctor tomorrow it won't be that serious.

Even though I had a finals ticket & wanted Kim to be in that final...it's not worth it if she is injured even if she got there. AO is the top priority & rightfully so.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #116
country flag Joanna

Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of Joanna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmies Kool View Post
oh fuck

Enough said!

So disappointing. I really hope she's ok for AO. I did think her movement and footwork was off in the 1st set. Just seemed a bit slow. It was a really good fight back to win that set when she was obviously not playing her best tennis. Thought when she came back from the injury time out she would be ok because she jogged back a bit, but then that last game she wasnt running properly. So sad!

Fingers crossed it's going to be ok

"I didn't play my best tennis, not even close, but I still felt like I could win out there and as long as I have that feeling, as long as it doesn't get worse I'll fight until I'm done"

Your opponent is not the person on the other side of the net, or the team on the other end of the field, or even the bar you must high-jump. Your opponent is yourself - your negative internal waves, your level of determination.
Joanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #117
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

ughh!!!!!!!!! why can't she catch a break.
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #118
country flag Tully

Last night I sat just below the corporate box Jada was in. Jada is so cute!

When Brian etc came out they all waved at each other.

Don't think Cruz is to into the tennis Didnt Elke have another baby too?

Sam's eldest daughter is so sweet to Jada

Lucie
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #119
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad she played in Brisbane rather than Sydney considering she got injured. At least she has a week's rest.