Indonesian tennis - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2011, 09:07 AM   #1831
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian tennis

congrats ayu! hope she got some more confidence from that and keeps playing that well and of course i hope she plays AO qualies! go ayu!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 26th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #1832
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfh_9118 View Post
well done Ayu

and congrats to Tami for the sponsor too, hopefully it will boost her tennis career to huge success.

Adji, do you know what's INA players schedule next?
Just really hoping Ayu will have a chance to play her 1st GS Qualification
Yes, it is nice for Tami to have AA as sponsor but she still needs more sponsors to cover other things on the tours...

The final tourney will be Garuda Indonesia Tennis Masters to be held from 7 to 11 December, 2011 in Sultan Hotel, Jakarta...The contenders are: Ayu, Jessy, Lavinia, Grace, Romana, Sandy, Laili and Cynthia...This year the committee counted all international tourneys the players participated...coz only 1 national tourney was held this season...

It is hard to find schedule for Ayu, Jessy and Lavinia as they belong to Martina's camp...Grace plans to play challengers in Australia from February onwards...

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 09:05 PM   #1833
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Ayu is not in the Australian Open Alternate list

all the hard work is down the drain now, wondering what's the reason for not attempting to play her first GS qualification.
And it's the closest one to Indonesia too.

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 10:46 AM   #1834

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

yayuk playing the 50k+H in quanzhou this week

R1: BASUKI (INA) / ZHANG (HKG) Vs CHAN (TPE) / FUJIWARA (JPN) (2)

tough draw. gl yayuk!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:54 PM   #1835

R1: CHAN (TPE) / FUJIWARA (JPN) (2) defeated BASUKI (INA) / ZHANG (HKG) 6-2 6-3

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 08:01 AM   #1836

great fed cup team for indonesia:

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/articl...announced.aspx

Indonesia
Players: Ayu Fani Damayanti, Jessy Rompies, Lavinia Tananta, Angelique Widjaja
Captain: Surya Wijaya Budi

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #1837
country flag go_distance

go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
great fed cup team for indonesia:

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/articl...announced.aspx

Indonesia
Players: Ayu Fani Damayanti, Jessy Rompies, Lavinia Tananta, Angelique Widjaja
Captain: Surya Wijaya Budi
Hah, just shocked angie will be playing again...
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #1838

they lost alle their matches, only ayu won a match against korea

and in the relegation play-off they lost to uzbekistan

better luck next time, girls!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #1839
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

It's expected really. Mama Martina dropped the ball by not sending the girls to any of the tournaments prior Fed Cup.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #1840

25k Rancho Mirage:

QR1: Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) (14) defeated Maegan MANASSE (USA) 7-5 6-0
QR2: Wan-Ting LIU (CHN) Vs Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) (14)

go romana!

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #1841

QR2: Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) (14) defeated Wan-Ting LIU (CHN) 7-5 6-2
QR3: Natsumi YOKOTA (JPN) Vs Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) (14)

go romana, get the md spot!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #1842

QR3: Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) (14) defeated Natsumi YOKOTA (JPN) 7-6(4) 6-4

R1: Zuzana LUKNAROVA (SVK) Vs Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA)

gl in the main draw now romana!

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #1843

R1: Zuzana LUKNAROVA (SVK) defeated Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) 6-1 2-6 7-6(1)

so close!

Old Feb 13th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #1844

25k Surprise:

QR1: Jacqueline CAKO (USA) defeated Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) 6-7(5) 7-5 6-1

so close again. but i hoped she would qualify!

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #1845

Ayu finally playing again! she's the no.8 seed in qualies in kuala lumpur. QR1 against zhou. go ayu, get a main draw spot now!