Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:38 PM   #2326
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Ooh Alex Hmm sad she didn't try to work a bit longer with Urpi.
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:45 PM   #2327
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

It was a deluded idea to begin with. I asked Linda, die hard Flavia fan, and she said that whenever Urpi coached another girl along with Flavia, it completely failed: Mirza, Peer and in Schiavone's acse, it nearly destroyed a friendship...

Flavia will always stay Urpi's priority which is absolutely understandable, not every player can live with that + it wouldn't also go well with her schedule. Why did she just enter the biggest events? Because Flavia was playing them too and more successful of course...

Imagine her Miami points come off, then she can go back to challengers. This wouldn't have been possible with Urpi...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #2328
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Sidney premier Q

(1/wc)Maria Kirilenko (RUS) v Varvara Lepchenko (USA)
Erika Sema (JPN) v Sofia Arvidsson (SWE)
Iryna Bremond (FRA) v Anastasija Sevastova (LAT)
Monique Adamczak (AUS) v (10)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU)

No excuse if she doesn't win at least first match. I couldn't figure her so low
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #2329
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she can't lose before meeting Kiri

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #2330
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Sevastova will crush her, no doubt...

However, she can't lose to Adamczak. If she does, she should reconsider her career, seriously...

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jan 5th, 2012 at 01:06 PM.
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #2331
country flag Steadyniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute

I will be watching her match live
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #2332
country flag Curcubeu

Thank you!
Looking forward to the report!

But be sure to take your heart pills and antidepressants with you!
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #2333
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Sevastova will crush her, no doubt...

However, she can't lose to Adamczak. If she does, she should reconsider her career, seriously...
Unfortunately Harry Potter series are over, but she could paint portraits on one of the Seine bridges
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #2334

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

oh guys
you are too pessimistic, she remembers how to play tennis once a year, so i'm sure she'll do a great job in a random pramier

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #2335
country flag Curcubeu

They look for a Michael Jackson double in the club next to me, she would have some chances I reckon!
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #2336
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
oh guys
you are too pessimistic, she remembers how to play tennis once a year, so i'm sure she'll do a great job in a random pramier
Giulio, you didn't see that mess against McHale

This was bullshite, seriously. She doesn't have a weapon anymore, really, only those loopy forehands to the baseline...

No accuracy, no game plan, no backhand, no forehand, no timing, no second serve, no return...
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #2337
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Giulio, you didn't see that mess against McHale

This was bullshite, seriously. She doesn't have a weapon anymore, really, only those loopy forehands to the baseline...

No accuracy, no game plan, no backhand, no forehand, no timing, no second serve, no return...
I think that her game plan was to search the sidelines in order to come to net and volleyball (such as Henin used to do) but indeed she has "No accuracy, no backhand, no forehand, no timing, no second serve, no return." and for that style of play she needed very sharp executions with no degrees of mistake.
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #2338
country flag Curcubeu

I guess a youtube clip with all those 'net attacks' from the last match would hit 500.000 viewers at least, crested by the ball in tha face!
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #2339
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't understand how she went from being a solid Top 30 player to complete shit
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #2340

^ she's romanian

no offence