** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 29th, 2011, 05:19 AM   #3511
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Doing well in an International event is nice, but it's nothing comparable to doing well in a Premier, especially for elite players. But one may have a good fortnight as Jelena Jankovic said, only it hasn't happened on her tho.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #3512
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold

http://wtaupdates.blogspot.com/2011/...-10-maria.html

Article on Maria's 2011 great season ! Check it out

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 12:53 AM   #3513
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

@tennisbettor

Maria Sharapova has until lunchtime Thursday to decide if she will play @HobartTennis . She is currently in Melbourne
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #3514
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Maria....dooo it.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #3515
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Win 2 matches and then pull out please.
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #3516
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

If she's gonna play before the AO, it should be Sydney and not Hobart.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #3517
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

lol why would she go to Melbourne, to go to Hobart and then back to Melbourne?
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 06:08 AM   #3518
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Please, please, please! Fingers crossed! Gosh, where is Maja when we need her for some voodoo magic, a spell or whatever what was she doing some time back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
If she's gonna play before the AO, it should be Sydney and not Hobart.
lose 1st round and get that much needed confidence boost, I agree
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #3519
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
lose 1st round and get that much needed confidence boost, I agree
because losing in a QF of an MM to a mug journeywoman is so much more comforting
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #3520

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshified View Post
because losing in a QF of an MM to a mug journeywoman is so much more comforting
well, I prefer winning two matches and given a walkover but yeah it will be way better than being trashed by the likes of Ivanovic, Schiavone, Petkovic in her very first match in Sydney. I guess, you are mad since you want to see her live there
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #3521
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
well, I prefer winning two matches and given a walkover but yeah it will be way better than being trashed by the likes of Ivanovic, Schiavone, Petkovic in her very first match in Sydney. I guess, you are mad since you want to see her live there
losing a match in straight sets against a quality player in sydney is way better than losing a match in straight sets against a mug player

and i dont even want Maria to play in sydney ... she's already in melbourne and she should just stay there and not waste time in hobart
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #3522

Winning matches prior to the inevitable loss will be better than winning no matches, at all. Against mugs or not it is still match practice which is quite needed to shake off the rust and relax her mentally.
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #3523
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

she can win matches in Sydney if she played, no?
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #3524

Frankly, not sure seeing the entry list and having in mind that she didn't feel ready to play Brisbane, though she went to Australia so early.
Old Jan 4th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #3525
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell is she doing? It's a great thing I don't expect much from her in Australia.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread