Tennis players in bikinis - Page 67 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 04:53 PM   #991
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Liga Dekmeijere

majcpw is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:07 PM   #992
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis players in bikinis

Some of those photos are beyond ridicolous, she's not bad though.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:24 PM   #993
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

nice legs.
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:36 PM   #994
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Not quite sure what you meant, but how about some Jarka?
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:38 PM   #995
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aye.

She's appealing, if in a beefy sort of way.

Not the first time Dekmeijere has got mildly racy photos of herself taken BTW.
Corswandt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:47 PM   #996
majcpw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Aye.

She's appealing, if in a beefy sort of way.

Not the first time Dekmeijere has got mildly racy photos of herself taken BTW.
I'm well aware of the others. Definitely a "beefy" gal!
Not a bikini (below) but I couldn't help myself.
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:19 PM   #997
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know. It's like if you want to just do some candid snaps, do some candid snaps. If you want to do a photo shoot, do a photo shoot.

Those are kind of neither fish nor fowl, so to speak.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 07:28 PM   #998
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartoli's Boy View Post
I always think Margaret Court is an old lady

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #999
majcpw

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #1000
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Diatchenko in Dubai
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:55 AM   #1001
country flag Holdsworth

Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold Holdsworth is a splendid one to behold

Jarka should visit a solarium
Holdsworth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #1002
Bluish

Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold Bluish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Bluish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #1003
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdsworth View Post
Jarka should visit a solarium
Reminds me of Alla K's tweet a month ago:

Quote:
I'm working on getting rid of my tan lines. Obviously failing...
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #1004
country flag go_russia

go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by majcpw View Post

wouah sexy sexy sexy
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #1005
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post

Now if she'd only avoid getting a tan.