Dia Evtimova Thread - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 06:06 PM   #361
country flag Losing Streak
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dia Evtimova Thread

Thanks Howard!
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 01:36 AM   #362
country flag Bul Fans Melb

Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice

Since she is in Auckland,does it mean that she will be playing qualifiers for Aus Open?

I was wondering for Dia aswell as Elitsa.Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:31 PM   #363
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bul Fans Melb View Post
Since she is in Auckland,does it mean that she will be playing qualifiers for Aus Open?

I was wondering for Dia aswell as Elitsa.Thanks in advance.
Yes Dia and Elitsa will play AO qualies.

Tsvetana Pironkova Grigor Dimitrov

Youngsters - Viktoriya Tomova & Dimitar Kuzmanov
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 10:47 PM   #364

Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice Bul Fans Melb is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulgaria View Post
Yes Dia and Elitsa will play AO qualies.
Thanks I was hoping that would be the case.Good luck to both girls,hopefully they qualify.
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #365
country flag Proud Bulgarian

Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks I was hoping that would be the case.Good luck to both girls,hopefully they qualify.
Did you manage to see them play today? Such a pity Dia lost. You will really need to support Elitsa now, her draw is not easy at all Best of luck to Eli and hopefully she plays in the Main draw!
Proud Bulgarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #366

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Dia
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Bulgarian View Post
Did you manage to see them play today? Such a pity Dia lost. You will really need to support Elitsa now, her draw is not easy at all Best of luck to Eli and hopefully she plays in the Main draw!
Yes we supported both rd1 qualifying matches.It's a shame Dia wasn't able to win.
It's actually the first time i've watched Dia and she did play a very low standard match, although her opponent did show alot of promise.I wish her the best for the rest of the year.

On the other hand Elitsa played a solid match and showed good fighting spirit when the aussie girl was hitting some good shots.

It was good to see Tsveti and Sesil having a chat and keeping an eye on Dia's match,until Sesil had to go and play her match.

Unfortunately we we unable to make it for Eli's match against Lepchenko today
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #368
country flag Proud Bulgarian

Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes we supported both rd1 qualifying matches.It's a shame Dia wasn't able to win.
It's actually the first time i've watched Dia and she did play a very low standard match, although her opponent did show alot of promise.I wish her the best for the rest of the year.

On the other hand Elitsa played a solid match and showed good fighting spirit when the aussie girl was hitting some good shots.

It was good to see Tsveti and Sesil having a chat and keeping an eye on Dia's match,until Sesil had to go and play her match.

Unfortunately we we unable to make it for Eli's match against Lepchenko today
Thank you so much for that, guys! You are legends!!!
Check the TennisKafe site for the Grisha articles and the comments afterwards There are fans of the fans.
Proud Bulgarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #369
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted in Pironkova's forum by Hellas719:

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 6th, 2012 at 06:41 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #370

50K Osprey qualies:

R1 Dia Evtimova (BUL) d. (wc)Brittany Lashway (USA) 60 61
R2 Dia Evtimova (BUL) d. (2)Mariana Duque-Marino (COL) 63 62

Dia

Last round against Molinero. Will be a tough one cause Molinero is in good form. But Dia seems to be playing well as well. C'mon!

Last edited by Losing Streak : Mar 26th, 2012 at 08:58 PM.
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #371

Dia lost to Molinero 3-6 1-6, but 2 nice wins in qualies tho, and Molinero seems to be a really promising player with impressive wins!
Keep going, Dia.
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #372

Dia's playing Budapest qualies. Q1 tomorrow against Jugic-Salkic. Hayde!
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #373

Dia lost, 2-6 3-6. Broke many times, esp in 2nd set, but then wasn't able to back it up with a hold of serve.
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:20 PM   #374
Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all

Few photos from Dia's match vs. Jovanovski (Brussels Open)

Michaelangelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 11:11 AM   #375
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Dia in Bad Gastein players party

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote